1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help ! My USA TRAFFIC CPC is just 0.10 $

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by honour, Jan 29, 2015.

Hello, i need your hep.I am getting traffic from facebook, i have premium countries like usa uk ca au.But my usa cpc is just 0.10 $.I see most of people is earning 1-2 dollar per click.My ctr is 2.5 % its normal but ctr is really low.Do you know any idea what can i do ?

honour, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  2. Muu3ad

Muu3ad Peon

Best Answers:
    the problem isn't ctr but your keyworld that's your site making for ... because they are a keyworld with CTR from 2 to 10 $ ... but CTR know this days is low i don't know wky ? but i think improves the coming days ... Good Luck :D

Muu3ad, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  3. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's the URL of your website? It's hard to identify the cause without checking out the site.

peepin2me, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  4. WRZdesign

WRZdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    must be a low value keyword

WRZdesign, Jan 29, 2015 IP
  5. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Do a keyword research, Take high CPC keywords and see the results, As of now i believe you have low value keywords....
    When advertiser pays google a good amount you get the benefit same goes with low value keywords.....

For example: Your site is showing advertisement for a particular website... And that advertiser is paying google 0.10/click so you will get even lesser then 0.10

royalstar_23, Jan 29, 2015 IP