1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help - My Google Adsence Not Approving

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Anti-Boring, Nov 3, 2014.

1. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    People who don't take a ruthlessly businesslike approach might be sucked into thinking that but if the screenshot I posted is indicative of the OPs English then I'd suggest a rethink.

0 clicks on a poor English language site = $0
    100 clicks on a good First language site > $0

Each click might be worth less but at least you can get the traffic and from that you get the clicks.

There are some really sound reasons to have a local blog. You can establish yourself as the local expert and act as the intermediary between local customs and whatever you're trying to explain.

I find myself explaining software or phone features to friends and family and having to explain why something they don't like has been done the way it is. Sometimes it's just bad design but sometimes there's a bigger picture that they can't see. And I'm living in a country where American culture is pretty much the norm.

If you are from somewhere where the differences are more obvious blogging about those things might well give you a real advantage. Dave Taylor is a great example. You could be the Indian Dave Taylor :)

sarahk, Nov 5, 2014 IP
  2. Kimsea Sok

Kimsea Sok Member

Best Answers:
    I think you blog is enough quality for applying Adsense. Actually, I could get adsense for less than one month blog and under 100 visitor traffic. You may need to get Adsense for Youtube partner first and add to you blog.

Kimsea Sok, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So why was it rejected?.
    Nope. Do you know the difference between a hosted and non-hosted adsense account and how that works?

Agent000, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  4. Anti-Boring

Anti-Boring Member

Best Answers:
    now i have bought a custom domain name i.e www.3gtrickszone.com
    can i apply again now for it?

Anti-Boring, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Have you changed the content?
    There's nothing stopping you from applying, I doubt it will be approved if you have the same content. Having your own domain makes absolutely no difference.

malky66, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Why did you do that for?
    Don't tell me that you read somewhere that you would get a better chance of being approved if you had a "custom" domain name? Its not true!
    The content is still the same. it still sucks. it won't get approved.

Agent000, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to rethink your business plan, consider your strengths and what you bring to the market. I don't think you're there yet.

sarahk, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  8. Kimsea Sok

Kimsea Sok Member

Best Answers:
    As I know blogspot is belong to Google thus I think that he will able to host account to his blog from Youtube account. isn't right..? Also, I got Adsense account of my blogspot from Youtube. I just associate my blog to youtube account

Kimsea Sok, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can use a blogspot account with youtube, which is known as a "hosted account" but not on your own domain which is a "non-hosted" account, there is a difference, you have to re-apply if you want to use a "non-hosted" account.

malky66, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  10. Agent000

Best Answers:
    WTF are you talking about?

Agent000, Nov 30, 2014 IP
  11. Anti-Boring

Anti-Boring Member

Best Answers:
    it's been more than 4 months since i am working on my site to get adsense account approved but some are saying to get through youtube and some are saying to use their account on my blog and both can earn money but i dont know which is the correct way.

My blog - 3gtrickszone.com

should i close this blog and start a new blog with articles of about 1000 words? if this would be the right way please reply

Anti-Boring, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  12. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I see adsense on the site!

Agent000, Apr 10, 2015 IP