1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help me

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by lahcen amari, Apr 29, 2015.

I need to understand in a Google Adsense to help me
    and thank you in advance

lahcen amari, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  2. Wasi88

Wasi88 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you. Not solving your mentioned problem but with something else.

Can you be a little bit more specific? We already know it has something to do with Google Adsense and that you need help related to that (somehow). But that's about it. You'll not get the proper help as long as you're not able to explain yourself properly. According to your post I assume you're not a native English speaker, so learn English properly or search for help in your mother tongue. Don't take this as an insult. It's just that you'll get better results the less the guys have to guess what you could have meant by a certain statement/question. Btw: I'm not a native English speaker myself but I'm at least able to explain myself and willing to improve my English skills.

Wasi88, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  3. lahcen amari

lahcen amari Peon

Best Answers:
    ads Blank does not appear in the Code

lahcen amari, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  4. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Member

Best Answers:
    your Adsense Account is not fully approved and your sites are under review , wait for the response from Google Adsense.

sam.hunt0710, Apr 29, 2015 IP