1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help me with word press theme installation

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by smartsem, Oct 15, 2010.

recently found this this adsense theme http://preview.digji.com

this theme is free high customizable wp theme with adsene ready. but while installing it i got some error bad format theme.

Can any one here who can help me how to fix this error and install this theme.

smartsem, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  2. stevecane

stevecane Peon

Best Answers:
    Have the got the most revent wordpress version? If you have then it's probably a permissions issue . . .

S

stevecane, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  3. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    The copyright on that site is 2008.
    I would guess that the theme probably hasn't been updated since then either and that's probably why it's not working.
    You have to be careful just downloading anything you find on the web. Use themes from known, reputable sources.
    There is a lot of garbage out there, and you don't need an "adsense" ready theme. EVERY theme is adsense ready.

hmansfield, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  4. daljit

daljit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is very simple extract the theme file and put the theme in the wordpress theme folder though ftp or cpanel. After that you go to wordpress admin section and than select the activate the new wordpress plugin.you can also upload the theme from admin section but the theme is in zip format not in tar etc.

daljit, Oct 15, 2010 IP