1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me to remove - "Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time"

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by MervikHaums, Oct 7, 2009.

Hi dear friends,

I have added an html coding for a contact us page inside a wordpress blog. As there in no need of asking for comments in the contact us page i disabled the comment feature. But now below the contact form it's showing an odd comment ''Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time." could you tell me how to remove this. I fear this may make a bad impact and I may not get the correct result from this page. :( Please do help me solve this. Thanks in advance.

See the contact us page here -> Contact Us

MervikHaums, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  2. anest.baik

anest.baik Peon

Best Answers:
    that ''Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time." output from template engine (i guest), and as i saw from your URL, it is a page post, so you need to ->

- Go to Appereance
    - Klik on Editor
    - Choose on page.php template
    - search for "comment" section, and then you can delete or just comment it (using <!-- --> )
    - then save.

if it still output, you need to see file comments.php (with same step like above).

anest.baik, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  3. MervikHaums

MervikHaums Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi friend, thank you very much..its now working pretty well --- I could erase the comment.. See now --- its clean here --> Contact us

MervikHaums, Oct 8, 2009 IP