1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me to find best ad network for my blog

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by arvi2012, Mar 23, 2013.

1. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:

Looks brand new: no info anywhere. That would explain the advertising coupon as well, to generate ads so that they have something to provide to their publishers.

There are several hundred threads here on DP which should help. It's all just research and time: what works for me probably won't for you (different demographics), so you're really looking at picking a few that seem reliable and trying them out for a week each. That's a lot of weeks, of course, especially since you're not specifically looking at one type of advertising. In all honesty, it's taken me about 2 months to find a reasonable setup for my sites and I'm still not sure it's the best one.

TIEro, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  2. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm.....what ad networks are you using now for your site??

arvi2012, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  3. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it's blog then use Buy Sell Ads.

prawyyy, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  4. arvi2012

arvi2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually I have tried that but BSA didn't approve my blog as its a free hosted blog.....

arvi2012, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  5. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the site. I know, that's not helpful. Unfortunately it's true: some work better with CPC, others with CPM, others with whatever I can get accepted into!

I had a look at their site but there's no T&C, no AUP, no details on what's allowed or not...

TIEro, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  6. Global Change

Global Change Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    adtegrity - no, Epom Market - yes. Epom market is legit network with quite splendid rates, BUT it will depend on traffic quality and countries. AdTegrity is pro too, I just don't need alternatives for now, already with 3 networks. you can PM me for details

Global Change, Mar 28, 2013 IP