1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Help me, set different memory_limit value only in a file. $20

Discussion in 'Programming' started by basketmen, Jun 29, 2011.

Hi guys,

i already post in some forums, and tried they suggestion, but still no one works, anyone can help me and works i will give paypal $20

other information
    - i am using a dedicated server, i can give you ftp password a test site in the server. I cant give you root server password, but i can check or change some settings that you ask
    - the php are using fast-cgi

- here are my phpinfo content :

basketmen, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  2. basketmen

basketmen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    already get someone for this, still trying it, i will post again if its not working

basketmen, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  3. basketmen

basketmen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    at last, after getting many enough wrong direction, i get help by cpanel support, the culprit is the fast-cgi

fast-cgi cannot using custom memory_limit in a file only, but can using custom memory_limit in a folder only. Cant believed its that simple, just copied and inserted the php.ini in /cgi-bin folder

here is the documentation
    http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/vief/EasyApache3/ApachePHPRequestHandling#FCGI considerations
    the methode for dreamhost custom php.ini is simillar for other dedicated server http://wiki.dreamhost.com/PHP.ini
    google custom php.ini for fast-cgi too if you need it too, and contact cpanel support if you cant do it by your self

basketmen, Jun 30, 2011 IP