1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me rank for Biometric Monitors, Biometic Devices, and Heart Monitoring devices

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Tellmenow, Mar 27, 2010.

Please advice me on how to rank no 1 for the term biometric monitors and other terms like biometric security, Biometric Devices. These are good paying keywords and I will like to know realistic ways to rank high for them

Tellmenow, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  2. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do everytihg below.

1) Buy the domain biometric-monitor.com it is available
    2) Find 3 dofollow forums in this niche, create account and put 3 links in your sig to domain
    3) Write 2 articles per week, submitt hem to ezine articles then spin or rewrite them and submit them to goarticles and articlebase
    4) Sit back and watch as your site climbs fast, the term only has 84,000 results so you should be able to dominate it this prity quickly.
    5) Keep article writing a minimum of 2 articles per week
    6) Submit a press release to bignews.biz (gets on google news almost immediately)
    7) Create a squiddo lens that points to your domain

Success is there to be had.

Good luck

geester1, Mar 29, 2010 IP
  3. Tellmenow

Tellmenow Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your tips and hints. It is not really easy. However I have to work hard. But is it not possible for me to rank high on a page/post of my another domain without buying the domain biometric-monitor.com?

Tellmenow, Apr 7, 2010 IP
  4. hunterman9

hunterman9 Member

Best Answers:
    It's possible, but it will be harder to do without a domain name that is the keyword.

hunterman9, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  5. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    No its not, if you have those keywords in site's description then its fine. It isn't necessary that keywords should be only in domain.

gauravgrt, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  6. hutch1989m16

hutch1989m16 Peon

Best Answers:
    domain name + page name + title + keywords + high PR backlinks will help you

hutch1989m16, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  7. nekoniku

nekoniku Peon

Best Answers:
    if the link in your sig is the page your trying to rank for i think you might have overstuffed your keywords a bit especially "biometric". if i wanted to rank for blue hats, blue jeans, and blue grass i would just use blue once in the title "blue hats, jeans, and grass" not list each one as some search engines may view it as keyword stuffing

nekoniku, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  8. Dannyboyonline

Dannyboyonline Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are mistaken mate, the meta description is not used for ranking purposes, it's just used "sometimes" as a description in the serp's page just below the link.

Dannyboyonline, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  9. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to rank for lower competition keywords. On time you will get to the big one. I do not recommend buying spammy domain names. Use your company name. Make a brand about your company not about your keywords. It will take time to get some rankings pal, go first for the less competitive keywords. For example: "buy biometric monitors"
    Use linking systems. Bookmarking etc etc.

nikomaster, May 19, 2010 IP