1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me Price & Sell my site...[Valid PR3]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by x1x9x8x1, Nov 5, 2008.

Hello all...

I am considering, selling my site shortly. Now i have a lot of Genuine Targeted Google Traffic that is a large Selling point of my site, So i have a few questions before i fully commit to the sale, and was hoping a few experts could help me with this. (I am Willing to Pay for help with the sale of this site)

Please consider i don't wish to disclose my sites address for the time being. (Thank you)

I would like a rough evaluation of how much i should sell my site for please.

Traffic:
    [​IMG]
    All of this traffic is 83% Google Traffic and the remaining referring sites are related and are providing good links and traffic to me. (for free, not paid for) the dipp in traffic is google playing with its algorithm.. traffic will steady and start to climb again over the next few weeks.. i will also be doing more work on the traffic on ensure more traffic.

dnscoop.com values my site ate $10,000 i am unsure how to receive this.

[​IMG]

Revenue:

- Google Adsence is earning $10+ a day solid some days up to $15
    - I am also selling affiliate products (I cant disclose this figure or product)

[​IMG]

I will add the affiliate sales in later on.. I really just need a figure in my head now as to how i should price this, I'll be selling in just a few weeks, but based on what you can see above how should i price it ?

if you have exp selling id be interested in hearing from you.

Thank you so very much if your able to give a figure.. i know its a little tricky

x1x9x8x1, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  2. Paul1011

Paul1011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would think low to mid $xxxx.xx

Hard to say without seeing the site

Paul1011, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  3. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Don't go by Dnscoop. Those sites are more for fun than to be taken as a serious estimate, as they all vary wildly for the same url.

asmodeus, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  4. x1x9x8x1

x1x9x8x1 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes thats what i thought.. thank you all.. wasn't paying much attention to it, but ive used it since the start and funny seeing it go from $20 to that now.. but traffic has picked up a lot.

My main selling point is traffic.. and the main keywords to my site are purchase / buy / order ******** so i have made it hard by not disclosing my product, but was just trying to get a good feel for it before i sell and regret selling it later.

- 100 unique articles pulling traffic from everywhere
    - msn / yahoo / google all seem to love me at the moment
    - 20+ youtube videos ... 1 video for the product in particular has had 80k views in 2 weeks and sent some great direct traffic

and i am doing better in the search engines than the actually products website.

Thanks again, i'll keep an eye on this thread and hopefull be able to get some help / a broker to sell for me in a few weeks

x1x9x8x1, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  5. x1x9x8x1

x1x9x8x1 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where would be the best place to find a website broker or Someone i can trust ? are there companies that will do this ? i do i sell it myself ? lol i got no idea how to go about this.. i was just trying to sort it out now so when it comes time to sell everything would go smoothly as possible.

I am getting worried about this already, that is why i dont mind paying a percentage of the sale if it can be sold professionally, one person tries to scam me there are going to be dead bodies everywhere... thats just a warning before the usual DP Scammers decide to PM me ...

x1x9x8x1, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  6. _MaSteR_

_MaSteR_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you can sell your site in sitepoint.com or here in DP

_MaSteR_, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  7. Decipher442

Decipher442 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Based on the information you provided, I would say your sites worth around 2k-3k. If and when you plan to sell it i would use sitepoint.com.

--Thanks

Decipher442, Nov 5, 2008 IP