1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HELP ME PLS HOW TO REMOVE AUTO RETWEETS!

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by pookeymuglu, May 24, 2016.

Hello guys, ive encountered some problem.. i think my account is somewhat "linked" to another account. the problem is, this another person retweet any tweets BUT my account also auto rt all the tweets that the another person RT-ed. its annoying and its irritated me because i have to UNDO ALL the RTs. I dont know how he can linked his account with me. i try to change password many times and even REVOKED all apps but it doesnt work. the auto RT is still not removed. did you guys know how to solve this problem ? please! i really need your help!
    SEMrush

pookeymuglu, May 24, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Frank306090

Frank306090 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go to Profile and settings of your account. Click on Apps in the left side menu. Revoke acess of all apps you don't need.

Frank306090, May 26, 2016 IP
  3. DougKasper

DougKasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why would you care? You need all the RT's and Favs you can get... that is how I get all of my tweets going viral

DougKasper, Jun 16, 2016 IP
  4. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    You have to disable that in the APPS setups.

David G. Welch, Jul 5, 2016 IP