1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help me please

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by asaad, Sep 10, 2015.

HI everebody i m hamza from morroco i have 21 years i have a dream to achieve my self and travel around the world have many freinds and enjoy my life,i road the secrt of babarbara and i believe that i can do it, now i m little bit confised i wan't to start having money from the internet but i still don't know where to start please ur help i will be very thankful :)

asaad, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  2. 1234nasir

1234nasir Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome mate. :)

1234nasir, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Hello friend and welcome to DP. I don't wish to be rude and I hope you won't be offended. But if you wish to make money from the internet you need to first learn the language of the net. Please think about investing in a English writing course. Without it and with your present command of English, you will be spinning your wheels in a rut.
    Good luck to you with all.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 19, 2015 IP
  4. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think Spoiltdiva is right to touch the strong point. Obviously it is necessary to develop our communication skill first. When you do finally make yourself skilled with everything you want then they are easy enough as it is, and internet is making it even more creative. Best of luck.

bijutoha, Sep 21, 2015 IP