1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Me Phone Verification Process?

Discussion in 'Google' started by willyboy104, Dec 5, 2007.

Hey, right i found that Google wanted to verify my account with some stupid phone verification process where they give me an option as for when they phone my house phone and then i enter a 6 digit number and thats it. But every time i ask them to phone they never do, they have my right number but they space the 6 digit phone number out, i think thats just an American thing, but it is still the same number so i don't think that matters.

What can i do, as it is stopping me receive my cash?

Will

willyboy104, Dec 5, 2007 IP
  2. bfellow

bfellow Active Member

Best Answers:
    There phone system is currently down. They talk about it on adsense.blogspot.com. They posted that it was down on the 4th, though I have been trying to verify a corporate account since late November. Who knows how long it will take them.

bfellow, Dec 6, 2007 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
  3. pixoman

pixoman Peon

Best Answers:
    This is really bad isn't it for you willyboy? I just can tell to don't give up. Have your cash blocked is not the best situation.:confused::confused:

pixoman, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  4. tuleja

tuleja Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't worry to much yet, I'm sure they will get the phone verification fixed. When it's working it works well, just did mine a couple weeks ago. Called instantly and worked very smoothly.

Tuleja

tuleja, Dec 6, 2007 IP