1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me on my blog, getting many visitors but how do I make some money????

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by mcdwgbiz, Jan 19, 2013.

I have this blog about a El Salvador soccer team, the team played yesterday and will play tomorrow. The blog usually gets about 40-50 uniques but on playing dates depending on how they do I get up to 300 uniques. Yesterday the blog got 270 uniques and since they played well I expect a lot of visitors between today and tomorrow, I also have a facebook fan page that it's getting many vistors so I direct them to the blog as well. I do have adsense on the blog but it's not making much.

How do I maximise this influx of visitors, on the facebook page or the blog. Any help is appreciated.

Than you

mcdwgbiz, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  2. istiakrayhan

istiakrayhan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use a smaller ad for the sidebar. You're using an ad wider than your sidebar.
    And for single pages, use 468x60 on top of the post.

You can also try Media.net and Infolinks alongside Adsense.

istiakrayhan, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try ads within the post, like above said..but I think you'll need more visitors than that to really make decent money.

ninjamtlt1, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  4. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could look into soccer based affiliate programs. Are there any companys that sell El Salvador gear (jerseys etc) that have an affiliate program?

quadxnet, Jan 27, 2013 IP