1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me Make my website Ranked Highly. $500 for the Winner

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Lawpre, Jun 24, 2011.

My website is www.free-eye-exam.info . It is a new site and I am looking to get it highly ranked for keywords such as free eye exam and eye exam coupon.

The person that can give me the best advice on how to quickly do so will get $500 via paypal. Why would I pay $500? Because this is my first website and I can recoupe the money down the road with advertising.

Lawpre, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  2. mrhodus

mrhodus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are wasting your time and your money. There are going to be 50 people trying to tell you how to do this 50 different ways and none of them will be the right way.

mrhodus, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  3. xDemevenx

xDemevenx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mrhodus is right. There's a wealth of information about SEO, backlinking, and ranking your page that you can take advantage of for free (or little cost).

Personally, I'd recommend that you take that $500 and hire a professional (who you can probably get for a little cheaper). Just shop around for a good one at a reasonable price, and stay away from scammers.

xDemevenx, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  4. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is my advice:
    1.Use the keyword free eye exam as your page's title, Description, keywords tag ,links to your site, internal links, and H1 tag on the page!
    2.You can use SEO optimisation tool like http://www.perfect-optimization.com/web-page-analyzer.php to check whether your keywords are properly Tagged..
    I found the following errors,
    Error!! - The Description Tag is missing or is not properly formatted. It is important that you use a meta description tag.
    Error!! - The Keywords Tag is missing or is not properly formatted. Although not all search engines support this tag, you should use it for the ones that do.

Warning!! - First 200 characters in the body text contains too many keyword/phrases, try to reduce it by below 3 times.
    Warning!! - You have not used your keyword/phrase in the Bold/Strong Tags!!

Try to correct all these errors using the tool Given above..

3.Find similar sites related to your niche and comment regularly using your website url, also use your website as your signature..
    4.Use advertising programs like Google Adwords.
    Google AdWords is the most effective advertising program that exists!
    You can expose your site to millions in minutes.

Use the keyword free eye exam as the adtitle of Google adwords..

5.use social networking sites like facebook, set up a page for your website , Read this..http://mextena.com/how-to-bring-blog-visitors-from-facebook-my-small-guide/

6.Advertise on Facebook, Do your market research ..Learn how to set up facebook ads and doing market research..Here it is..http://www.successtobusiness.com/video_one.html

7.Also, You can purchase web traffic to have a boost in alexa and search engine rankngs, However, you must be careful when trying to purchase web traffic, choose wisely and do a research before you purchase web traffic from advertising companies, use the best company so you can get the expected results!

BTW:I do not deserve 500 Dollar for these free tips, u need to be more careful..Don"t throw away money
    Regards,
    Hashif.M

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
    hashif, Jun 25, 2011 IP
    xDemevenx likes this.
  5. Miranda K.

Miranda K. Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here my suggest...
    1.Re-design ur LOGO
    2.Design ur website look more beauty, interesting, and gorgeouse.
    3.Registration ur website to adds program, use PPC (pay per click) program.
    4.Make facebook account or twitter account, connect ur website ur facebook account and make an add about ur website there.
    5.Setting ur add on ur facebook to other people by using age, work, interest and etc. target.
    6.if the add have valid, the people on facebook who's interest with ur website's add will try to look ur website and it can make ur website popular and increase ur website's traffic...

THANKS...
    I CAN GIVE A LITTLE INFORMATION ONLY...
    MAYBE U CAN TRY IT...
    BUT IF U BELIEVE IF U CAN EARN A LOT OF MONEY BY UR HIGH TRAFFIC OF UR WEBSITE ONLY... IT'S WRONG.
    U WANNA HARD WORK TO CRATE IT...

OKEY... BE CAREFULL TO DO UR BUSSINESS...
    MONEY IS AN IMPORTANT THING.

Miranda K., Jun 25, 2011 IP
  6. PTexplosion

PTexplosion Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a friend who does this for living for dentists and guarantees top ten ranking. PM me if you want her contact info. You need to be careful throwing around $500 on forums like this. Hiring a professional is the best choice. I know Stephanie does great work for hundreds of dentists and I have no vested interest in her business. This is just coincidence. I am actually looking a design contests lol..

PTexplosion, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  7. Mastermind212

Mastermind212 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mastermind212, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  8. jamjar919

jamjar919 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is the method I use to rank my sites for popular terms.
    YOU WILL NEED
    • SENuke
    • Article Marketing Robot
    • Boomarking Demon
    • Xrumer
    • Scrapebox
    • Hand spinning tool
    • ArticleRanks subscription or similar

1. Choose a keyword for your site. Looks like you've done that already.
    2. Write a unique article on the keyword you want to rank for.
    3. Write another article (Unique again) and hand spin it using a spinning tool like the best spinner, so it is always readable. Then write as many titles as you can for that article (I usually do about ten or fifteen) then spin that as well.
    4. Make a video from the article. This can be done easily by simply taking a few important phrases from the article, and then adding them to some free (Or paid I guess) stock photos from the web. You can stitch it together with animoto or anything else really.
    5. Make a powerpoint presentation of the article. (add links to your site)
    6. Make a PDF from the article (add links to your site)
    7. Upload both the powerpoint and the PDF file to Docstoc, Slideshare, and Scribd. Use your sites URL and some text for the description.
    8. Upload the video to youtube. (add the link to your site in the description - Add the URL first, and then the actual description)
    9. This is a hard part. MANUALLY submit spun version of your article together with embedded YouTube video to the following Web 2.0 sites: Squidoo, Hubpages, Weebly, Wikia, Wetpaint, Wikispaces, Posterous, Tumblr, Wordpress, Blogspot, Bukisa, Zimbio, Skyrock, MyLivePage and any other Web 2.0 site not supported by SENuke that you know. As a minimum I submit to Squidoo, Hubpages, Weebly, Wikia, Wetpaint, Posterous, Tumblr, Zimbio, Blogspot, and Bukisa. Yes, Hubpages, Wetpaint, Wikispaces, Wordpress, and Blogspot are supported by SENuke but I still submit to them manually because... THE KEY IS TO EMBED VIDEO! Use two links in each of the articles, one pointing to the money site, and another pointing to a random web 2.0 site.
    10. If you have a blog network subscription like UAW or ArticleRanks, post your spun promo article there together with YouTube video. I post to ArticleRanks and set distribution to 250.
    11. With SENuke, blast the keyword rich article on your site (Full blast)
    12. Write down all the Web 2.0 links that you created, and ping them all using a pinging tool.
    13. Bookmark all the Web 2.0 links with bookmarking demon, then ping all the bookmarks.
    14. Make a feed of all your articles, then use SENuke to blast it to RSS directories.
    15. Write a resource box for the promotion article. Add two or three links.
    16. Post article to a load of sites (1000+) using Article Marketing Robot.
    17. Bookmark most of those sites (one bookmark per article) using Bookmarking demon
    18. Xrumer Blast the Web 2.0 and articles to 5k forums
    19. Use scrapebox to spam the forum profiles.

Hope I win. God that was a long post.

jamjar919, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  9. Techwork

Techwork Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can give you some free advice on how to do it slowly. It takes time and a lot of work to make a site/blog rank high. You need some great contents and a lot of high rank quality backlink.

Techwork, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  10. cobbler

cobbler Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could not have said it better. Good luck.

cobbler, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  11. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My suggestion for you
    1.Design ur logo
    2.Design ur website
    3.Don't use blogger
    4.Make facebook,twitter account, connect your website with your them.
    5.Optimize your website with SEO

For these you can hire a website company like us

Website design at pupul.org

pupul, Jul 6, 2011 IP