1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me In On Page Optimization

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by designing2010, Nov 3, 2010.

I have done seo for my website artworkgalore(dot)com...
    can anyone tell me I have done good on page optimization ?

If not please give me your great opinion....

designing2010, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  2. jawahar

jawahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    jawahar, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  3. designing2010

designing2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
  4. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't open atworkgalore(dot)com and w3optimizer(dot)com..

bluebenz, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  5. pmarksecret

pmarksecret Peon

Best Answers:
    This blog post shows you some simple SEO tips and ways to solve the problems you maybe encounter in on page SEO. Check it out here.

pmarksecret, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  6. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Guest

Best Answers:
    In title i saw that you used commas to separate each terms. Instead of that you can use " | " symbol which really helps. You have not done image optimization for your site. So concentrate on it by adding alt image and title tag for your images. Else, overall good.
    All the best.

Chris Thomas, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  7. anna30

anna30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have done nice on page optimization. Now do some off page so that it can rank soon.

anna30, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  8. KISS

KISS Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have keyword stuffing in the footer!
    You have 5 phrases in the homepage title. I would use 2 or 3 max.
    The titles of your product pages do not include your keywords. For example this page: http://www.artworkgalore.com/home/index.php?productID=974 has a title "Dancing in the night ― ArtworkGalore.com". It will be better if it is something like this: "Wall Art - Dancing in the night" or if you want "Wall Art - Dancing in the night - ArtworkGalore.com"
    Regards.

KISS, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  9. jivens

jivens Peon

Best Answers:
    their are plugins for on page seo if it's wp

jivens, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  10. kunal_yogi2000

kunal_yogi2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    #1: Include the keyword phrase that you are optimizing for in your<title> tags.
    <title></title> tags indicate the title of your webpage. Your title doesn't actually appear in the main part of your page, but it does show up at the top of the browser window, and the clickable text that appears at the top of your search listing in the search engines. It's really important that your <title> tags contain the keywords that you're optimizing that particular page for. It gives the search engines a strong clue as to what your page is about.
    For example:
    If you have written an article about how to stop a dog from digging, then the title of the page could be: How to stop a dog from digging | Stop Dog Digging.
    Note how I used the | separator to add in some extra keywords: this is a nice, natural way of doing it.
    Another example: This time for an article targeting the keywords: World of Warcraft Mining Guide. Simply make the title of the page World of Warcraft Mining Guide.
    I know this sounds very obvious, but if I had a dollar for every time I saw a page called "Page 1", "Untitled Document", or "New Page"...

#2: Include the keyword phrase that you are optimizing for in your<h1> tags.
    H1 tags are like headlines in a newspaper: The search engines read them first to find out what your page is about. If the spiders find your important keywords in your <h1> tags, your page will be seen as more relevant for that search term.
    Unfortunately many people don't use H1 tags on their sites because the default styling of an H1 tag is rather big and ugly. In reality it's very easy to style these tags with CSS so that they look good in your site AND capture the attention of the web spiders.

#3: Include the keyword phrase in your first 50 words (not counting header tags)
    Many search engines pay more attention to the first 50 words on your page than to the rest of your content, so make sure that you've included your keywords at least once within the first 50 words (not including your headings).

#4: Include your keyword phrase at least once every 100 words in the text of your page. (ie. Keyword density at least 1%).
    The days of appealing to the search engines by "keyword stuffing" your webpage are long gone, but you should still ensure that your keywords appear a few times in the course of your page. I recommend somewhere between a 1% and 4% keyword density. Don't go any higher than this, or your site will look like a spam site to the search engines, and may be penalized. You can analyze the keyword density of a page in Traffic Travis, under the Page Analysis » Words & Links tabs.

#5: Include your keywords in your internal links
    You might have heard of "Google bombing", where many people link to a certain page using certain text and boost that page to the top of the search engines, even though that page might be on a completely different subject. This is because search engines use the words in your link text (otherwise known as "anchor text") to figure out the nature of the page you're linking to.
    This can be used to your advantage in your on-page SEO efforts, giving your pages a little boost for your keywords.
    For instance, how many sites have you visited where you get back to the home page of the site by clicking a big "home" link? Quite a few, I bet. All these sites are missing out on some easy, free keyword optimization. They're optimizing their home page for "home" when they should be optimizing it for their main keyword. You could change the "home" text to read "Dog training home", "Pie recipes home", thereby giving yourself a boost for "dog training" or "pie recipes". If your keyword for a page is "stop cat scratching", then link to it from your menu using the text "Stop Cat Scratching", or "How to stop your cat scratching".
    The same goes for all pages on your site. Don't ever link to a page on your site using "Click here" unless you want to rank well for "click here"!

#6: Use good, original content on your site
    The search engines don't want to display twenty sites with the same content. It doesn't provide a good experience for their users. So you'll find that many search engines have what we call "duplicate content penalties" for sites that seem to be displaying content very similar to content on another website. They're not really penalties as such... your whole site isn't going to be banished to a dark corner... your page just won't rank very highly in the search results.
    So what do you do if your content is the same as someone else's? This happens quite often, particularly if you're using content from private label rights (PLR) articles, where hundreds of other people might be doing the same thing. The trick is to reword the article to make it unique. Shuffle the paragraphs, use synonyms, and try to change the article at least 25%, and preferably 50% to be on the safe side.
    The other option, of course, is to write your own content or get it written for you. Try to get the best quality content that you can for your site, because the search engines will also pay attention to how long people spend reading your site: The longer they stay, the more relevant your site looks. If they "bounce" away immediately, the search engines might think that your site isn't a very good fit.

kunal_yogi2000, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  11. mute

mute Member

Best Answers:
    try yslow or pagespeed in firefox...missing expire headers, cdn..limits the performance

mute, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  12. shulink

shulink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    shulink, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  13. kkrishna

kkrishna Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Friend,

Your signature is showing that you are giving 100% result guarantee in seo, than why are u asking this type of question.

kkrishna, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  14. rosesmark

rosesmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    First You Put the Wrong setup of Title name

your Title look like this
    Contemporary Wall Art, Abstract Art, Framed Art, Canvas Art, Wall art

Change into like this

Contemporary Wall Art | Abstract Art | Framed Art | Canvas Art | Wall art

Also care about the title character..how much you put title characters in your title box..otherwise it useless.

rosesmark, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  15. designing2010

designing2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks all for your great suggestion.

16. Gretish

Gretish Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    It seems to be a new site. Nice design and good layout. You can concentrate bit more on image optimization. And in my opinion the word "Art" in title tag is repeated several times. It wont harm very much instead, you can concentrate on some other keywords related to Art.

Gretish, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  17. sikatangpinoy

sikatangpinoy Peon

Best Answers:
    This is also what in my mind. and how this seo company who used to make an onpage optimization forget the image alt especially in on page.

sikatangpinoy, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  18. diyakapoor

diyakapoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    you have written many keywords at the bottom of homepage, So if you give some content over there and include your targeted keywords in the content that would be best. Create h1 and h2 tags as well containing your main keywords.

diyakapoor, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  19. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are offering an SEO service but you are not sure if you have done it right. Where is the logic in that?

Chancey, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  20. fgogo

fgogo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Too many keywords in footer.
    Javascript code will remove to seperate file.
    If you use Div's then divs not tables in html code.
    Make title tag shorter and more friendly for users.
    Remove keyword tag, SE not use it for now.

fgogo, Nov 4, 2010 IP