1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me earn 1$ a day. Please

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MURLOCK, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Basically I lost my job and instead of looking for a new one I have been chasing my dream of doing money online. Money hasn't come however and so far all I have had are expenses for hosting and domains. I'm starting to loose all belife in myself and my self-confidence are really low. This since I have not been able to even make 1$ in over a year. I need to make 1$ a day to feel human again. Is there a sure way to make (at least) 1$ online (and better yet, make 1$ each day)? Please help me. I have no education basically so getting a job now is pretty much not going to happen, especially not with my bad confidence.I'm willing to work hard. But if I can't even make 1$ I will probably become very depressed.(I'm somewhat depressed already) and almost out of money despite hardly eating. :(

MURLOCK, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Go to BST section to get some task. You can simply make $1 from those simple task like data entry, submission, posting, article writing etc

lifeplayer, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hy , as said you can get 1 USD per day pretty easy . However you should KEEP LOOKING FOR A JOB . The #1 rule in business is not to give up on a daily job until you make it big time . Before you go to BST read the FAQ/Rules twice , in your status you can't afford to fail .

ApocalypseXL, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  4. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you can make $1.00 per day even with trusted PTCs like neobux and clixsense. Start a site with good content and add adsense is the best option.

Cleberl1, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  5. Technomahik

Technomahik Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could not earn if you don't know anything related to the web.

Technomahik, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  6. jkimbro

jkimbro Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll send a check from Nigeria, then you cash it and wire it back but first send $100 to for sponsorship . long time, j/k ;-)

jkimbro, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  7. Peeing Pants

Peeing Pants Peon

Best Answers:
    The effort you exerting is basically less than a dollar each day. What I mean is, google is one essential way to start it off. Knowing that you are a member of this forum, you should have at least earn much more than that.

Peeing Pants, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  8. mikeleonard

mikeleonard Member

Best Answers:
    You have to starts online data entry , ads posting and others types of online jobs to earn money

mikeleonard, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  9. SerjSagan

SerjSagan Member

Best Answers:
    It is unrealistic to expect to be successful at something that you have no knowledge of. You need to learn about Internet marketing before you try to do it. Start with a book like Outsmarting Google by Bailyn brothers then while working always be learning new things, trying various ideas (as long as they are Google friendly) and never, ever, ever give up. Otherwise you have a better chance of winning the lottery or getting struck by lightning than even making $1 with your website.

SerjSagan, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  10. MURLOCK

MURLOCK Peon

Best Answers:
    There has to be a way to make 1$/day doing what I love, homepages. I intend to do homepages not fill in forms or recycle cans or anything else. I belive I have the gift of being able to do homepages, I just need 1$ to get started and to get back some confidence since its really low today. I can code both PHP, mysql and javascript, and some basic CSS, but my designskills is not that good. There has to be a way to make a homepage that will earn me 1$. There just has to be. I will not give up untill I have that 1$ daily coming in, please help me create such a homepage. I rather die than not make 1$/day doing what I love (homepages). @ApocalypseXL: I can't get back my job since I got fired and they will just talk bad about me. And I have no official education. @Cleberl1: I like the idea but I suck at finding out good domainnames. Have you got a suggestion for a topic I can write about and make a homepage about? @mikeleonard I need to make my 1$ with a homepage, this so I can feel good about myself again. :( It must be with a homepage if I ever is going to feel good again. It just have to. @SerjSagan: thank you! I'm not giving up my dream!

MURLOCK, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  11. Samrixe

Samrixe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Better try for forum posting jobs, Its easy. Try learning photoshop. You cant earn money without working in this Internet world. Try to start a banner creation, logo creation etc. Photoshop doesn't require you to be a Programming wizard. Its WYSIWYG (What you see is what you Get). If you do it dedicated, you can not only earn only $ 1 a day, can get 30 or 40 times a day. I like your thinking for doing work. maintain it. If you cant afford Photoshop, try gimp. Its an open source.

Have a nice day

Samrixe, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  12. AbrahamLinking

AbrahamLinking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a million ways you can make $1/day. Just do some research. Just by simply looking around DP you should be able to come up with some good ideas. Anyone that really wants it, can make a living online.

Good Luck!

AbrahamLinking, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  13. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can go to talkgold forum and make some quality post there.I have tested there in my spare time and I can manage to make $5 from 100 post that I did in 2 day.sure you cannot post 100 in a day cause they would ban you..just post 50 a day.say it is equal to $2,5 a day that means you break your goals.what you need to do this is your brain,fingers and internet connections..Good luck ;)

Komicwords, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  14. Speedy-Joe

Speedy-Joe Peon

Best Answers:
    If your that in need of cash I wouldn't look for it on the internet. It can take years before some people actually see the money coming in. I've been at this for a month now with all my free time which has been hours and hours of work. I have not made a single sale or even earn a dollar. I made a total of one cent from 1000 impressions of google adsense! It is very difficult for me to make money online as well and my signature hasn't even been appearing in my posts here anymore.

Speedy-Joe, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  15. co_muda

co_muda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it's time to blogging and write anything..
    stay tune in this forum and always check and read the old post.

:)

co_muda, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  16. Speedy-Joe

Speedy-Joe Peon

Best Answers:
    I am. My blog is growing very slowly. One problem I think I have is this. I'm using Blogger instead of Wordpress. Perhaps I should import my blogger blog into wordpress? I've never been a talented writer but am very opinionated. Basically, I've just been writing on my blog on "consumerreviews" where I express and expose people that are deceptively practicing business etc. Surprising, there are a lot of people practicing business in a shady manner. More than before.

Speedy-Joe, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  17. superduper3

superduper3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there

i think i can help you out to making more than dollar a day , we do seo services so can get you $30 per sale instant payment

or i can sell you micro niche keywords for $5 and you can sell them for $10 cpc will be $1 -$4 + global searches of 1000 +

or i could sell you micro niche sites at $15 and you can resell at $20- $30

i can give you more stuff to sell

let me know you will make more than $1 a day

thanks

superduper3, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  18. superduper3

superduper3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh yeh i fogot to mention the micro niche sites comes with 1 year free hosting too

i could give you free hosting for 1 year then you could use a co.cc domain until you can buy a .info domain or .com /org/.net

anyways hope you all the best

maybe you could rewrite articles ????

superduper3, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  19. Carla Easley

Carla Easley Peon

Best Answers:
    So, you stated that you want to pursue your goal of earning money online? What exactly is it that you want to do? Thing about all the things that you're good at and then try offering some services online on Peoplestox or Fiverr. I would also recommend watching at least one motivational video on Youtube a day to help build your confidence back up. If you continue to have negative thoughts about things then it will be hard to succeed at anything.

Carla Easley, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  20. lencarifin

lencarifin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think I can help you to build Auto Money Site using amazon affiliate, but i will cost you just once for lifetime, and you just sit back and relax behind your desk, because i will work for you.

All you need to do is find some money loan and start to build auto website for you by me. The cost is just $400 for lifetime, guarantee you'll got earning $100 for first month after build website.

Then you'll pay hosting+domain $50-80/year. If you interested, PM me, I'll show you my PP account. Because I have experience to build money site and search engine optimization. Contact me :)

lencarifin, Nov 15, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.