1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me choose an Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by shemseddine, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Darster

Darster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try to join to some newbie friendly CPA networks.:)

Darster, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  2. Keteki

Keteki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create a blog and choose a niche. If "Web Hosting", join the web hosting providers affiliate program and promote your aff. links through your blog. That is it.

Dedicate to your blog and try to increase your blog traffic. This will increase your affiliate revenue. Remember it is not a one day change, you have to try hard and hard.

Keteki, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  3. Automation Hero

Automation Hero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The MMO (Make Money Online) niche and Fitness niche are generally the hottest things to sell online. However, with that comes a lot of competition so you just need to be aware of the pros and cons. :)

Automation Hero, Oct 21, 2014 IP
  4. Brent Jones

Brent Jones Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, not sure if you've already found a niche / product since this was posted last July originally... but I'm just curious. Do you already have a list / audience / social following? It's a lot easier to pick a product when you already have a target audience in front of you. Otherwise, you're starting from scratch.

Brent Jones, Oct 24, 2014 IP
  5. AdEngage_

AdEngage_ Peon

Best Answers:
    If you manage websites or happen to know a lot who do, we need you in our program. We are an advertising company and we need people to refer webmasters who buy and sell traffic to us. You will get commissions and if you are working really hard, we will give you performance bonuses. Are you interested? Leave me a message or skype me adengage underscore aprille talk to you soon!

AdEngage_, Oct 29, 2014 IP
  6. Tomiris

Tomiris Peon

Best Answers:
    Try www.bingoreward.co.uk :) Flexible rates from fixed CPA's £100+ to great rev-share 25%+ (plus CPA).

Tomiris, Nov 7, 2014 IP
  7. xegen

xegen Member

Best Answers:
    So you want an affiliate program for your site?

xegen, Nov 7, 2014 IP
  8. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    in order to make suitable recommendations we need to know more about what you want to do. 1st of all you should choose a niche you are interested in, and have some knowledge of. Make a website and then register to some programs/networks that are related to your niche.

Daniel.Thomas, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  9. Super Achiever

Super Achiever Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It really depends on the product that you want to promote. Instead of worrying about the affiliate platform to use, why not really invest time and effort on niche research? If you land on a niche goldmine (which of course has a buying factor), you can promote more than one product in a site, as long as they're all connected to your niche.

Clickbank and Amazon are my 2 best choices. The next is Rakuten, although I would say that it's quite difficult to get in to their program (you will need to have a site which is at least 3 months old) but the effort is all worth it.

The platform is not that important, especially if they offer payment via Paypal. My suggestion is that you go for niche research and build a site which promotes multiple products around the specific niche. I usually do niche research and find affiliate products from sites like oDigger.

Super Achiever, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  10. YuvalP

YuvalP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello !
    First of all you have to start with yourself, take the time to see what is your passion, what do you love to do and not what do you think you love to do and there is a different.
    If you keep this way you will learn all the time and you will add to the life of others by spreading affiliate programs with real value.

YuvalP, Dec 3, 2014 IP
  11. Zenmaster5

Zenmaster5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My website www.mastersofuniverse.net has more than 3 years of sales with zero refund. I just launch new product - instructions for subconsciousness mind that eliminate wealth blocks: pain, fears, concepts, blockages etc. about money matter - in Clickbank (Personal Finance Directory): www.mastersofuniverse.net/advance/ . It made a sale in the first day after launching. I am very interesting in affiliate partners (the commission will higher, of course). Please let me know on your interest. www.mastersofuniverse.net/affiliate/

Zenmaster5, Dec 12, 2014 IP
  12. mailboys

mailboys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sell professional web solutions under the AJIBOYE brand and make money! There is no cost to join, and it takes less than 5 minutes to sign up and start selling.

[​IMG]
    BENEFITS AND DETAILS

Use the strength of our brand, to generate additional revenue for your organisation. We pay you thrice! Once, for sending traffic to our website; again when customers buy on our website, and yet again when your sub-affiliates make a sale.
    • It's FREE to join.
    • 3 ways to earn; we pay you thrice!
    • Earn by simply sending traffic to our website.
    • Earn commissions your direct sales.
    • Earn commissions on sales by your sub-affiliates.
    • Free web banners for your website or blog.

3 WAYS TO EARN, WE PAY YOU THRICE!

• Get paid $ 0.10 per click per visitor you send to our website.
    • You earn 5% commission on orders you originate.
    • You earn 1% commission on orders from your network, up to 5 generations!
    Join now here http://www.ajiboye.com/join/isma8778

mailboys, Dec 13, 2014 IP
  13. clpickupguide

clpickupguide Peon

Best Answers:
    We just set up our new site and looking for affiliates. Go to Craigslist Casual Encounters Guide and click on "become an affiliate" at the bottom of the page

clpickupguide, Dec 13, 2014 IP
  14. clpickupguide

clpickupguide Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, forgot the link. its www.craigslistpickupguide.com

clpickupguide, Dec 13, 2014 IP
  15. Fastseo

Fastseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Try To Earn a 50% Commission For Each Sale you Refer
    {healmony . myomnistar. com/users/main.php} Affiliates are Making Thousands of Dollars Referring HealMony (Natural herbal supplements for heart health) Products

[​IMG]

Fastseo, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  16. ValdisPT

ValdisPT Peon

Best Answers:
    Our product is slotobank.com. It’s fully legal (Maltese license LGA Class 2) and we use official vendors API - Netent, MG, Betsoft and PlaynGO. We cover all major payment methods such as well. Regarding players benefits, we have:

1) 5 types of bonuses

2) weekly promos

3) new games releases and FS on it

4) mobile version with more than 100 html5 games

5) VIP account manager and GOLD club

6) support more than 7 languages (german as well)

We can propose revenue share up to 55% and also CPA deals possible after a while. Please contact me via email or Skype. Have a nice day!

Skype - vpslotobank

ValdisPT, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  17. kazimuhith

kazimuhith Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    First select your field of interest. If you start in a field where you don't have interest or knowledge in , you wont last long. Then ,if you want to do your marketing with blogs, create a blog by adding more values to potential customers. Select a micro niche , which has low competition but high search volume. Keyword analysis is the key. After that, look for a product to satisfy you niche . I would recommend Commission Junction to start off. Stick to one micro niche first . Don't jump around. Good luck.

kazimuhith, Dec 25, 2014 IP
  18. titaniumhijau

titaniumhijau Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try clickbank, shareasale and jvzoo.

Choose a good and hot product.

Promote it.

Then, you will get sales.

Of course, you need to work hard for that first.

titaniumhijau, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  19. Alan Cigrani

Alan Cigrani Banned

Best Answers:
    If you want 55% payouts, $5.00 for free and a killer support staff, Hide My IP (Google them) is an excellent affiliate program to join. Support is awesome, 7 Day EPC is around $161 and the products being offered virtually sell themselves. I've made several thousand over the last quarter alone. :)

Alan Cigrani, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  20. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    amazon.com
    Clickbank.com
    clicksure.com
    jvzoo.com
    cj.com
    shareasale.com

nikipink, Jan 27, 2015 IP