1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Me as i am new in this Affiliate World

Discussion in 'Google' started by sherjeeljs, Feb 7, 2011.

1. apjamos

apjamos Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes affiliate marketing, this is actually how I feel as well. I really can't see it any other way.

apjamos, Mar 13, 2011 IP
  2. andynak

andynak Peon

Best Answers:
    I went to your website and took a look and what's funny is that you promote earning money online. The posts are quite informative so I'm not sure if you're actually writing those articles and I do a google search and they do look original. So if you know all that shouldn't you already be making money online? Why do you need to go down the road of affiliate marketing when you could simply do article marketing like you are currently doing?

Just my 2 cents

Andy Nakamura

andynak, Mar 25, 2011 IP
  3. p.caspian

p.caspian Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello sherjeeljs, I am also new at DP forum. I know a very little about affiliate program. Please contact me if you really wanna know about affiliate program. I will try to help you wholeheartedly.

Thanks

p.caspian, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  4. johnkt

johnkt Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm really Nice Post and I aggred With you. and I Information post for us.

johnkt, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  5. LomX

LomX Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you better try link sales and blogpost inside this forum or try payperpost. i got 500 dollars from em few months ago. coz for me affiliate is a bid hard for a starter in internet marketing.

LomX, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  6. jonnnyd23

jonnnyd23 Peon

Best Answers:
    All those get rich quick schemes are BS. It takes time and research. Not one webmaster made $100,011.05 in the first hour. Don't believe that crap. All the guides,videos,e-books, and more that are for sale can be found on the net for free. I see so many marketers trying to get potential affiliates believing they will get rich over night with their system. It's funny because the systems mostly consist of selling the product you just bought.

It takes patience, lots and lots of patience. I tried so many different ways to make money with out spending much money. I have been at it for about 3 years earning some crumbs here and there, now I finally learned enough to develop my own websites and promote them with out spending a dime (besides hosting of course), now I'm gonna plan on flipping them.

I think lots of people start getting in to making money online and give up too soon. It takes time before you start earning some money.

Helpful tip: Don't invest any money on marketing unless you can still get by if you lose it. Paying for marketing and advertising is never a sure way of making a profit unless you know exactly what you are doing. There are lots of risks involved.

Good luck to you !!

Send me a pm if you need some more direction

jonnnyd23, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  7. best craigslist posting

best craigslist posting Peon

Best Answers:
    does anyone know any good tracking software that tracks ip and cookies for affiliate tracking?

8. blurbpoint.affiliate

blurbpoint.affiliate Guest

Best Answers:
    blurbpoint.affiliate, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  9. mariaclear

mariaclear Peon

Best Answers:
    all you have to do is to familiarize yourself to the online marketing and read alot about it.

mariaclear, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  10. Laychoo

Laychoo Guest

Best Answers:
    jonnyd23 well said, too many hypes on the net ... making money online is easy when you are established and has been doing it for some time, perhaps years. Making 100K in 30 days ... pure BS. Always sleep over your intended purchase and ask yourself, "Can I really do without it?". Best thing is to invest in your self education, especially your mindset.

Laychoo, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  11. miserman

miserman Member

Best Answers:
    My advice regarding affiliate marketing is for you, to set up your blog in this way so that you are promoting someone else product instead of promoting your blog. You have to target your visitors and then put the products according to that. You can join clickbank for that purpose, its work for me.

miserman, Apr 25, 2011 IP