1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Me as i am new in this Affiliate World

Discussion in 'Google' started by sherjeeljs, Feb 7, 2011.

Hey
    can anyone guide me or give me start line from where i cam start or join Affiliate Programme in order to earn money on Internet??

sherjeeljs, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  2. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i just want to tell plz before start your carrier as a online marketer i think you should read and study more and more. then try to run a free offer with your site and see the result.if it impress you then go ahead and run some big offers.

digitalwebman06, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    mtmjohn, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  4. RocketMoto

RocketMoto Peon

Best Answers:
    Get ready to read, read, and read some more. Once you are done reading/learning, then you will be ready to finally put some stuff you learned into action. Then get ready to fail, because it will happen. But just keep trying/learning/tweaking until you find something that works. Failure is the key to success.

RocketMoto, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  5. Dave86

Dave86 Peon

Best Answers:
    I run an affiliate dating site and I have had it 6 months and the results are just showing this month, I made £300 this month not alot but hope this grows from here month after month and dating is a hard one to get of the ground you will have to set up a site and advertise products and spend a lot of time working on it, there will be times where you want to give up but in end it will be worth it, just dont expect to make money straight away because it just wont happen if it does then your very lucky and it will be a rare occasssion. If you want anymore advise let me know, I'm happy to help.

Dave86, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  6. Dave86

Dave86 Peon

Best Answers:
    also do you have any experience in the online world?

Dave86, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  7. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This will give you some ideas although is made for the coupon market.

So where do you affiliate?
    1. Google Affiliate Network
    First you will have to be approved by Adsense in order to participate to Google Affiliate Network ( Gan ). The reason: all the money that you do with Gan will be send to Adsense and from there you can cash it out.
    The Adsense approve time: 2 – 7 days.
    The Gan approve time: max 7 days.
    It will take some time so start now.
    Once you are approved for Gan start joining different programs from different areas of interesting. This could take from instant approval to 3 month.
    If you also bought Gan Plugin go to the “Subscription” section and complete de form with your email. Daily you will receive offers to import to your new coupon site. Save the file and import it from the coupon admin. The section is Imports / Google Affiliate Network.
    Read more how Gan Plugin helps you save time.

2. LinkShare
    Enter your details in the page above and wait for Linkshare approval.
    After this start joining programs. This could take from instant approval to 3 month.
    If you also bought LinkShare Plugin go to: Links/ Get Links / go on a store and wait for the menu to appear / click text – email option / select what offers you want and then press “export selected to .csv”
    Save the file and import it from the coupon admin. The section is Imports / Linkshare.
    Read more how Linkshare Plugin helps you save time.

3. Avangate
    After approval ( 2 days max ) start joining programs. This could take from instant approval to 3 month.
    If you bought Avangate Plugin you can start importing offers from the approved stores For this go to:
    Affiliate programs / Your Product feeds / Create more feeds. Download the file, unpack and upload it from Imports / Avangate in your coupon admin.
    Read more how Avangate Plugin helps you save time.

the rest is here http://www.couponsitescript.com/using-store-database/

aditd, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  8. ComputerGirl

ComputerGirl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Talking about joining - you simple register at affiliate program that you have chosen and that is it. Then get your referral links and put them where you consider it appropriate.

I would like to advice you not to stick too hard in reading of all available guides, because the best learning is practice. Find some niche that you like by yourself, evaluate how big is the competition, do not take those high competition niches at least at the beginning. After you have understood how you should research and find keywords and have done that, think of a good domain name which include your main keyword. The next steps include building of your site that is SEO friendly with a quality content and of course building backlinks ...

ComputerGirl, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  9. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    At first you have to know how to make money on online then you should switch that area. Please learn more things about internet earning.

mygold, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  10. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    Before starting your business you should gather more knowledge on affiliate marketing. You'll find a thousand of guidelines on Google. Already mtmjohn has given you the links too. Affiliate marketing is a very profitable online marketing and If you can learn the skill properly and put them to use consistently then you can earn as much as you expect.

wiseman.wiseman05, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  11. fdamours

fdamours Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have a website? Or even know the basic? That is where you should start.

fdamours, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  12. sherjeeljs

sherjeeljs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes i have started a blog that is earnmoneywithblog.com and start posting. Till now i have post few posts there. Now look for help that is this blog is ok and will approved by Google Adsence. Also i need help in order to improve it. can u please help me in this regards.

sherjeeljs, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  13. shirley.williams

shirley.williams Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey sherjeel, why don't you start promoting your blog in the internet, so that you can get good Google ranking start promoting your blgo in forums, community websites, etc.

shirley.williams, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  14. sherjeeljs

sherjeeljs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes i have started to promote it through face book twitter digg delicious can you please tell me some more effective and did u visit my blog if yes then rate it please. i need feedback in order to improve it and get approval for Adsence.

sherjeeljs, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  15. moumee

moumee Peon

Best Answers:
    You must get your account and other useful things ready. Once you have all those things you have to search the affiliate programs. Programs affiliation is given on sites which allow the registration. Once you have done the registration you will be given codes links of products. in this way you will start your affiliate program started.

moumee, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  16. sherjeeljs

sherjeeljs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot moumee for your reply. i have create a blog as well. kindly review my blog and give me your feedback should i use this? earnmoneywithblog.com

sherjeeljs, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  17. mave863

mave863 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're new then it is better to get the knowledge first. You can first try to research and read books about affiliate program.

mave863, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  18. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are free lessons on affiliate marketing on our site: affilorama.com :) We have more than 70 video lessons for affiliates. I think you'll find them helpful :)

affilorama, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  19. Juliajanet

Juliajanet Peon

Best Answers:
    You'll need to assure that people who visit you are are make an affiliation from you.

Juliajanet, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  20. sherjeeljs

sherjeeljs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well julia i really appriciate that way you gave me feedback. Thanks a lot.

sherjeeljs, Mar 12, 2011 IP