1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me and get life-time sitewide backlink

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bujes, Dec 23, 2006.

I'm trying to earn first $ from ClickBank. I need something free what will help me earn first dollar.

If you most useful tip, I'll give you life-time site-wide link from any of my pages.

bujes, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  2. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    bujes,

1) choose a good product to promote, with a high conversion sales page.
    2) Submit a well written article everyday to ezinearticles.com and some other articles directories.
    3) Register in a forum related to your niche (reed the rules and see if you are allowed to add a sig link)
    4) You can set up a free blog at blogger.com and write a short post everyday about your niche. you don't need to be an expert: Just go to Google news, pick a subject, link to it and speak about it with your own words.

Keep up and make sales. Don't forget to have fun.

Franck S, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  3. bujes

bujes Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, tip is ql, but I know all that. I want to learn something new...

bujes, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  4. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Bujes,

As I've mentioned in other threads, a big part of actually converting visitors to Clickbank sales is as follows:

1. Find a niche, or group of people with a common interest
    2. Find out EXACTLY what they want/how EXACTLY to solve their main problems
    3. Figure out a way to mitigate the fears, doubts, and apprehensions they may have about solving this problem
    4. Find the solution, and give it to them!

Doubtless, it's not always that easy, sometimes you might start with the Clickbank product first, and then go about trying to find an audience that might buy it. The key here if you're going that road, though, is that you will definitely want to keep an open mind about who might really be the people who want your product. You could easily start off thinking "Oh, I bet group X could really use this product" when all along it's really not what group X is looking for, but it's just what group Y wants!

I really am a firm believer in this method - finding a hungry crowd, and then giving them exactly what they want. Or else, finding something, and then finding a crowd that's just starving for it. Either way, if you promote the right product to the right people, all the rest should take care of itself. Good luck, and let me know with any more questions.

Telmari, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  5. ishan

ishan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have an ebook for making money with clickbank. I have resale rights for it. I will give it to you for free if you give me a sitewide link from your site.
    PMing you the details

ishan, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  6. bujes

bujes Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 100 ebooks to sell trough ClickBank.

I didn't get any new know-how yet.

bujes, Dec 25, 2006 IP
  7. sixav

sixav Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only way to get money making method that works is to pay the money for it.

:)

sixav, Dec 25, 2006 IP
  8. bujes

bujes Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't agree.

bujes, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  9. Telmari

Telmari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Heh, I don't agree either :p, that seems like a joke. For example, http://www.bummarketingmethod.com has a free e-course on a great way to make some money without having to pay a single cent :)

Telmari, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  10. rspenc29

rspenc29 Peon

Best Answers:
    bujes

Create a well written landing page to presell the product. Give your opinions on the product and why you recommend it. Dont try to sell the product. The vendors sales page should take care of that. Just try to build trust with them.

If its a high priced item with a lot of competition, you can create bonus products that are related to the product your recommending. Give them a reason to purchase from you rather than everyone else.

Capture leads on your landing page so you can follow up with potential customers.

Attack the product in your PPC ads. This will increase your CTR. People searching for a specific product ready to buy will click on your ad if they see "Product Name Scam - Find out why" or something like that.

Blogs work great for generating cb sales.

Monitor your competition. See what they are doing and try to do one better. Example: Watch your competitors ppc ads. If they are still there after a week or so, they are making money. Learn from what they are doing and "copy". I dont mean copy word for word but do what they are doing. Just dont plagiarize.

Hope this help. I got a few more tips but this should keep you busy for a while and definitely get you your first few sales.

rspenc29, Dec 31, 2006 IP
  11. ianternet

ianternet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. create presell pages
    2. article writing
    3. adwords

blogs are pretty good, but I havet had time to really do a self case study, I found article writing is more popular

ianternet, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  12. mike42

mike42 Peon

Best Answers:
    The easiest, fastest, and cheapest (actually, this is free) way to make money with Clickbank (or any affiliate program) is article marketing.

If you're not familiar with article marketing, check out the Bum Marketing Method (just google it). It's a free course that teaches you how to write articles, what to write about, and where to put your articles.

Get going with that and you'll start making some money.

mike42, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  13. rspenc29

rspenc29 Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely disagree.

Article marketing is not the fastest way. It takes time to get your articles listed. Once they get listed then it takes even more time for them to rank (if they ever do).

Its not the easiest unless your really good at writing and you can optimize the articles properly to get a click through.

Article marketing is an excellent way to drive traffic to your website but its used mainly to boost your search engine rankings. If used properly you can get some serious traffic.

rspenc29, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  14. mike42

mike42 Peon

Best Answers:
    Rspenc -

I've written articles that have been indexed and in Google's first page within a week. That's pretty fast in my mind.

Given that the OP said they needed something "free", I think article marketing is a good approach.

Your suggestion of landing pages is also good. But, in my humble opinion, to do it right, you need your own web site -- that's not free.

Also, how would the OP get traffic to their landing page for free? It could be done with good SEO. But I doubt you could climb the rankings (without having invested anything) faster than you could get a good "bum marketing" article on Google's first page.

mike42, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  15. rspenc29

rspenc29 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just skimmed over the thread so I guess I missed the part that said "free"

rspenc29, Jan 12, 2007 IP
  16. thehotbusinesses@hotmail.

thehotbusinesses@hotmail. Active Member

Best Answers:
    nope article marketing is free and easy if you find something you know alot about and like to write about.