1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help! LLC in Delaware looking for a payment Gateway while operations in Lebanon

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by GeoVentures, May 21, 2024.

Hi All,
    Difficult question:
    Does anyone know if there is a good and reliable payment gateway provider for my e-commerce website? Given that my company was established in US/Delaware (Single-member LLC, with EIN, no SSN) and I am Canadian. However the operations are in Lebanon.
    Apparently not all providers accept to setup a gateway for a company without a physical address in the US, and Virtual Addresses are not allowed.
    Thanks, much appreciated!
    Geo

GeoVentures, May 21, 2024 IP
  2. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    Due to your business structure's intricate, multi-jurisdictional nature, it might be not easy to find a payment gateway provider willing to accommodate your specific circumstances. We suggest contacting PayPal or Stripe to discuss your unique situation and explore potential solutions. Furthermore, consider consulting with a legal expert well-versed in international business laws to help navigate any regulatory obstacles.

GreenHost.Cloud, Jun 13, 2024 IP