1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help improving adsense income

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by uand.eye, Feb 5, 2014.

My site is fast-stream.info

I tried different ad units and ad placements, but my click through rate is still below 1%. Can anyone recommend a way to improve this? If the income doesn't improve I would consider alternatives. Can anybody recommend anything to use which may be better than Adsense?

uand.eye, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  2. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whats your traffic like? IS it organic key word traffic or other what? Ads in content works good.

Lex350, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  3. Nick02

Nick02 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I guess you should contemplate more about your traffic. How targeted it is? Where it comes from? Are your visitors interested in ads that Adsense is displaying? And finally, maybe you should think about different way of monetizing your traffic, affiliate offers for example. Both methods work great for me!

Nick02, Feb 10, 2014 IP
  4. Asif Aziz

Asif Aziz Member

Best Answers:
    Banner Blindness could have a part to play. Ad Sense is fairly common on most blogs now...

If the banner/ad isn't connected or related to the content that your visitor came to your blog for, then don't expect a very high click-rate. (i.e. if I come to your blog seeking info on SEO & the Ad-sense is about 'flipping websites', then I'm not exactly going to be interested enough to click on that).

Asif Aziz, Feb 10, 2014 IP