1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help! Google Traffic to my site Dropped 90%!!!

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by ladyfashion, May 5, 2011.

I have modified the footer internal links and title which link to another category on my web page at the bottom of the homepage at 4/21/11. But after that, i find that My keywords(include Long-Tail Keywords) are not showing in google search, and my Google traffic dropped 90% starting on 4/22/11, I don't know what happened? i search and what to find out the answer at google, it said that maybe the over optimization problem. So i remove any over optimisation(links) which i added before. Until now they were not showing up on google.

Any and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

ladyfashion, May 5, 2011 IP
  2. victa

victa Peon

Best Answers:
    your site's been deindexed or sandboxed. if you believe that you have not doing anything wrong against google tos, you can ask for reconsideration, but it's a long story to get their attention. maybe you can seek help from people in google forum so your appeal will be reviewed by a human staff not just their automate system

victa, May 5, 2011 IP
  3. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have been keeping a track of your traffic you might have noticed the decline. If it dropped just suddenly then there is something that is definitely wrong with it. Maybe you are just experiencing Google Dance or some of your pages have gotten de-indexed somehow.

unknownpray, Sep 8, 2011 IP
  4. samadnet

samadnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure that your posts are unique ? The Google made a lot of improvement in their search,If your posts are not quality posts it will be removed from the Google search.

samadnet, Sep 8, 2011 IP