1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[HELP] Google drop

Discussion in 'SEO' started by webtutophp, Jun 29, 2016.

Hi everyone,

Im suffering from a big google ranking drop, my website was doing good in google , then google sent me an email about the website not looking good in mobile and they asked to make a mobile version , i was so busy so I didnt do anything, then since 5 days, google droped my website from the serps, only the index is there now .

so i made a mobile version 2 days ago but google didnt put my website back in serps

Im not sure if the mobile is the real reason for this.

Is there something i can do to put the website back or how much time would google take after it sees that my website looks good in mobile now ?

Thanks for your help

Edit: http://monscan.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
    webtutophp, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If this means that you have made different site for your mobile visitor then it will won't give you any benefit but if you just made your website responsive then I suggest you to submit your website to Google via Webmaster tool, wait for a week an you will get your traffic back.

Furquan Ahmed, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  3. webtutophp

webtutophp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi @Furquan, thanks for your answer

I made a responsive website , and my website is already in the google webmaster and i submitted it for indexing again.

but im not 100% sure that its because of this even if google sent me several notifications about the mobile version

my question is : can google drop a website from the serps because of being non mobile friendly ?

webtutophp, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  4. TheDigital

TheDigital Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah google can do that at last from my latest information mobile friendliness . It is kind of a big thing here you can see message directly from google : https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6196932?hl=en

TheDigital, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Did you search first, there are lots of threads on here about this.
    If you only made your mobile version a couple of days ago you'll need to wait while the new pages are indexed and processed and 2 days may not be long enough.

sarahk, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  6. Alma C. Sanborn

Alma C. Sanborn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! webtutophp,
    I don't think that your website was not mobile friendly that's why you ranking drop, the rank drop is due to other reason. I agree that Google sent you an email to make the good mobile version website that will look good while viewing in mobile. Google just to did this email to you because due to this your website will perform more better as compared to earlier.
    One think I ask that you can also did you optimize your mobile friendly website, if not then first optimize and then again index it and submit it to Google web master tool.
    I am referring you few pages, from there you can easily understand that why mobile friendly website is important and it is not the factor of ranking drop in the desktop and laptop version. These pages are:
    http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/7808-google-search-ranking-mobile.html
    http://searchengineland.com/google-mobile-friendly-ranking-factor-runs-real-time-page-page-basis-216100
    May you can get accurate answer by these two pages.

Alma C. Sanborn, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Because the OP won't get one here?

sarahk, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  8. jibranseo1982

jibranseo1982 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    let me analyze your website

my own website has ranking at google Uk

i am jibranseo

jibranseo1982, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  9. webtutophp

webtutophp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi guys ,

Some of you say its because of mobile version and some says no , wondering if there is a way to check the real cause ?

@jibranseo1982 thanks for wanting to analize my website but i cant send you a personal message here , maybe you can give me your skype or something , thanks

webtutophp, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Just post the url here and let everyone have their say.

sarahk, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  11. webtutophp

webtutophp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ok here is the link : http://monscan.com

Thanks in advance

webtutophp, Jun 30, 2016 IP