1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help getting started with a basic web page

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by hulahoop, May 3, 2019.

Hello,

I recently registered a domain name for my mobile food truck for business catering business.

I want to make a landing page which shows my business name, what it does, basic menu, and my contact information.

Also, if I can get it to pop up on search engines, it will be useful.
    SEMrush
    Any advice please, this is my first time doing this...I presume I have to begin by hosting the site somewhere?

Thank you

hulahoop, May 3, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Scott2019

Scott2019 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Hulahoop, yes the first step is to register your domain name, get the e-mail address set up to be the same as the business (contact@businessname.com), then to get the landing page set up. I design websites in Clickfunnels and then give them to my clients, the hosting continues on Clickfunnels for $19 per month. There are loads of alternatives but this is just one example of a fairly simple way to do it. Usually I do all the domain and email setting up so my clients don't have to. If you need any more help just shout out.

Scott2019, May 6, 2019 IP