1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help for Web Hosting

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sudeeptheja, Jan 12, 2014.

Hello Guys,

As i bought one website domain with a space of 100 gb, i doesn't know how to move forward with that. I need to create a perfect website using Wordpress. Could you guys help me out of this?

sudeeptheja, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  2. Curtis Mangione

Curtis Mangione Member

Best Answers:
    100Gb is probably WAY to big to start off - save some money and down grade your hosting account as quickly as possible. In terms of websites, WordPress is a great way to go. You can either download a free theme, purchase a premium theme or have one custom made specifically for your site. If you are wanting a 'perfect website' the custom route is probably the best way to go! Let me know if you need a design company recommendation!

Curtis Mangione, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  3. sudeeptheja

sudeeptheja Member

Best Answers:
    These days i met with one problem in my word press website, I am getting double titles in all sub pages and home pages even. Could you tell me solution for this on the same. Awaiting for your replay.

sudeeptheja, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  4. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    HostGator is perfect for Wordpress., I currently run a few Wordpress sites on their servers. You don't need 100GB when starting off. 5GB of disk space should be enough for the first couple of months. As for bandwidth, 50GB should be more than enough for the first couple of months unless you plan on hosting downloads and video files.

Sarah Davis, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  5. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may try Yoast Wordpress seo plugin. There is an option in "Titles & Metas" - General -Titles Settings - Force rewrite titles. Option have to be checked to remove double titles.

arrisweb, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  6. dedideals

dedideals Member

Best Answers:
    Go to themeforest or something similar, get a nice wordpress theme and grab some seo plugins, and modify it as much as you can

dedideals, Feb 2, 2014 IP
  7. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First off, the fellow already has hosting and a website. Secondly, hostgator is a steaming heap of shit now.

Drop us a link to the site and someone will be happy to lend a quick hand.
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Dec 12, 2014 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  8. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    THANK YOU, Nigel! The amount of spam and blatant self-advertising in some threads, genuinely asking for help, really makes my eyes bleed sometimes.

Rado_ch, Dec 13, 2014 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  9. AMJAlienServers

AMJAlienServers Peon

Best Answers:
    We can not help you without knowing anything about your website apart that you are using wordpress.
    Also as many already mentioned 100Gb is to much for a single website and you should downgrade it.
    Did you installed new modules in wordpress?

AMJAlienServers, Dec 13, 2014 IP