1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help for a beginner in SMM

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Makss, Sep 18, 2022.

SMM and publication of reviews. you need to open the same site in different tabs, but on behalf of different users to speed up the work,
    One of the biggest stresses for me was the thought: "OK, now I need to log in to the site under 15 accounts"
    But I still need to show that different people leave comments, I think blocking cannot be avoided.How to automate this process?I think it is necessary to change the IP somehow or to access remotely through other people's computers?

Makss, Sep 18, 2022 IP
  2. chester94

chester94 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need a browser that hides your fingerprints, an antidetect, for example, a Gologin or a Multilogin, only you will still need to purchase a proxy separately and add different ones for each account, there are free ones in the Gologin, by the way, but it's better to use additional paid ones, you can find inexpensive ones

chester94, Oct 7, 2022 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  3. Allan Yang

Allan Yang Peon

Best Answers:
    There's a lot to learn when it comes to social media marketing, but fortunately there are plenty of resources available online. Here are a few tips to get you started:
    Start by creating profiles on all the major social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest. Or you can use MoreLogin virtual browser tool to create multiple social media accounts for rapid matrix promotion. Make sure your profile is complete and up-to-date, and that you've included links to your website and other online properties.
    Use relevant keywords in your social media posts so that your target audience can easily find you.
    Connect with other businesses and individuals who share your target market or niche. Collaborate with them to create cross-promotional content opportunities.

Allan Yang, Jan 23, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.