1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Help] Flash Intro for a Wordpress powered site

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by genosypheus, Oct 11, 2005.

This is what i wish to learn and implement: A personal blog site with in built galleries powered by Wordpress, then to cap it off with a kickass Flash intro. Is that even possible? Here are more questions:

1) Besides Wordpress, which i've got installed and running already, what else do I need?

2) I guess making a Flash intro with something like SwishMax 2005 is not too big a challenge for me when compared to uploading all these files into the correct folders in cPanel. This is afterall my 1st hosting experience. Ideally, this is what i want:

flash intro on giolovesgod.com, then from there, the wordpress site launches on giolovesgod.com as well, if that's not possible, then giolovesgod.com/index(or main)."something"

How do i do that?

3) Could you point me to sites which are more or less similar to what i'm aspiring to build?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

genosypheus, Oct 11, 2005 IP