1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help finding a use for content.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by mhdoc, Sep 15, 2005.

I maintain a website for a small, sub-prime auto finance company. Every other month they have a public auction to sell cars that have been repossessed. I use Gallery to display 3-4 photos of each car. They have sold 30-40 cars at each auction for the last three years.

So, I have sale price and pictures for lots of older cars. With some effort I could obtain the payment history, original balance and loan terms etc. With somewhat more effort I could add the underwriting from when the loan was made; Purchase price, terms, references, job history etc. I could also obtain the same information about loans that did not end with a repossession.

I even have a couple of domains that might be relevant; Carpaper.com and InvestinDebt.com come to mind.

For those of you who may not know, "Sub-Prime" lending is loans to individuals with FICO scores under 500-550, unstable job and residence history, and a previous history of repo, skips, late payments etc.

Anyone have ideas of how to profit from this "treasure"?

mhdoc, Sep 15, 2005 IP