1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help: can't get my site approved !!

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by programmer_best1, Jan 10, 2014.

site: Notebook Key . com
    can't get it approved and i don't know the reason !!
    any help ??

programmer_best1, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense don't tend to approve tech blogs anymore, especially those with copied regurgitated content, and good on them I say.

http://notebookkey.com/reviews/27-a...-apple-laptop-11-inch-macbook-air-2013-review, copied from:
    http://itweetmagazines.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/11-inch-macbook-air-review-living-with.html

http://notebookkey.com/reviews/22-dell-reviews/23-alienware-14-review-2013-model, copied from:
    http://www.theverge.com/2013/6/11/4417968/alienware-14-review

That was just the first two articles from the front page of your site, I didn't bother checking the rest....

malky66, Jan 10, 2014 IP
    Agent000, ryan_uk and Densely like this.
  3. Densely

Densely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At first think something unique, then implement that and write down in the forms of Article and graphics.
    After that Go and build a website. Do some SEO and finally apply for AdSense.
    If you think you can make money online just by copy-pasting other's work then you are wrong.

So start thinking.

Densely, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  4. kpideola09

kpideola09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :lol:
    right point dude :)

a lot of people who didn't approve on adsense program, directly go to IM forums, and ask, " Why my site rejected? "
    and all of theme are same, they never read Adsense TOS,
    like this example, submit application with site full of copy paste articles :D

kpideola09, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  5. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow. Yes, posting original content is the first step toward getting approved for AdSense. Thanks for playing. Try again! Sorry, don't mean to sound obnoxious. However, when making money online, there's no shortcuts.

BoostSoftware, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  6. Sabrina73

Sabrina73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of people here in the content creation forums or you can buy articles here for a fair price. Also, you could look out for press releases for article topic ideas (I used to do public relations, so you can use this material). I look at 100 press releases per day and maybe get 2 story ideas. This information could be research that has been done or the release of a new product. Also, what I usually do is get quotes or anecdotes from people to additionally make the story unique; I bug my coworkers almost daily for their opinions for a certain story.

Yesterday, in fact, there was research released about hiring managers not liking when an employee moves around a lot with employment (I have a career section on my site). I called up a friend and asked him how long is too long to stay at a job to get his opinion to finish the article!

PRWeb or PRNewsire are good places to start.

With that said, the others are right about SEO. When I went to the home page, I saw a huge animation in front of me. I think a new template, still cool, can be more focused on "content" not "cute digital media." At the end of the day, Google is a business trying to make money too. During my search for web templates, I saw some pretty cool "clean" gadget templates that were more advertiser friendly. If you want, you can PM me and I can send you some links to those templates.

Good luck.

Sabrina73, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm with these guys. Why even start a blog if you don't have a fresh perspective or something different to say?

sarahk, Jan 11, 2014 IP
    Densely likes this.