1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Help] Ad serving disabled

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by hanselzen, Apr 12, 2014.

Google just disabled the ad serving in my website. I have checked thoroughly but I just don't understand what is wrong with my website.
    Anyone can help to tell me what is wrong?

Example page where violation occurred: http://goo.gl/VkIaIi

Violation explanation

It is important for a site displaying AdSense to offer significant value to the user by providing unique and relevant content, and not to place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.

Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they are seeking.

Please review Google's Webmaster Quality Guidelines ( https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66361 ) for more information.

hanselzen, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  2. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Without translating anything, I did a quick Google search of random parts of your posts - they're not unique. You're either reposting content from other places or other people are posting yours.

Since you have only 2 pages of content, I suspect it's the former. If this is true, your site adds absolutely nothing of value, and is therefore refused. Google likes sites to add at least something to other people's work in order to earn from it.

TIEro, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do you own the copyright to the images on the site?

Agent000, Apr 12, 2014 IP