1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help about Adsense for YouTube!

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by teen, Apr 23, 2012.

I am a new member of Adsense. I know that there are some people who can add Adsense on YouTube video. I do not know how to do that. Could you help me to add my Adsense with YouTube account? I mean that I can get money by uploading video clip. If it is senssitive, you can help me step by step via mail to my Inbox. Thank you so much!
    --------------
    This change will be in effect today in the countries listed below, and we’ll work to make it more broadly available in countries where the YouTube Partner Program has launched:

Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States

Your journey as a YouTube partner is what you make of it. Whether you’re aiming to score your next million subscribers or just want to learn about the best times to upload videos, there are resources tailored to your needs.
    Source: http://youtubecreator.blogspot.com/2012/04/being-youtube-creator-just-got-even.html

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    teen, Apr 23, 2012 IP