1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help a new one

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by peacelover20, Nov 4, 2015.

Hi digital point

My question is :
    Why we need to rewrite articles or content ??

Do you use only rewrite software or you add your expertise and knowledge to form a new content??

Thanks

peacelover20, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  2. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need to rewrite content. People do it because (a) it's easier than doing something original, (b) it's quicker than doing something original, (c) they're lazy, (d) they're assholes.

I see a LOT of these people on WLE, because they want "easy money". They don't want to put time and effort into creating their own content. They get consequently low quality ratings, low prices and have to do a lot more work to earn as much as someone who writes something original. Duh. :D

Rewriting software (a.k.a. spinning software) is - excuse my language - shit. It produces unreadable crap that nobody wants, won't help your site and is in fact likely to get you down-rated by Google because it's unreadable crap that nobody wants. If you really must rewrite because you're too lazy or too cheap to create or buy your own content, at least do it by hand.

Note that there is a significant difference between rewriting content and writing similar content inspired by something someone else wrote.

WLEadmin, Nov 4, 2015 IP