1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HELP! 2 page ASP webform not working

Discussion in 'C#' started by nektar72, Aug 10, 2009.

I am having trouble getting a 2 page ASP form to work. It's supposed to take the data from page 1, populate a query string in the address bar on page 2 and mail both sets of info to my desired email address. Right now it will send the email from the first page (I have the mailing information on that page for the moment) and it will populate the query string on page 2, but it will not send the 2nd set of data. It should be as simple as moving the mailing information onto the 2nd ASP page, but that doesn't work for me. Can anybody help?

The web address is: http://www.bankcardbh.com and the form in question is on the homepage. Code is attached for page one and two.

Attached Files:

nektar72, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  2. jamieellis

jamieellis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like the input fields are not wrapped in a form element.

jamieellis, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  3. nektar72

nektar72 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like the input fields are not wrapped in a form element.

jamieelllis,
    sorry, but I know next to nothing about coding and ASP. Could you be more specific? If somebody could just change the code so it works or point me further in the right direction, I would really appreciate the help.

nektar72, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  4. jamieellis

jamieellis Active Member

Best Answers:
    your form has fields to be filled in these are represented by (for example)...

<input type="text" name="email"><input type="text" name="name"> etc. in the HTML code.

These need to be wrapped in a form element like this in order to be posted:

<form action="Your-Destination-Page.asp" method="get">
    <input type="text" name="email"><input type="text" name="name">
    </form>

This should carry your fields over so you can get them with Request.QueryString.

jamieellis, Aug 12, 2009 IP