1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Best Seller, Jan 31, 2017.

I'm new to this forum, so I thought I would introduce myself here. I also have a couple questions that I hope someone can answer: what is a nofollow? and what is a dofollow?

A little about me...

I'm a book publisher and author who has had success turning three of my books into best selllers using social media marketing, PPC advertising, blogging, and various other traditional sales techniques. Recently, I've entered the world of email and affiliate marketing. This is new to me, so I'm joining forums to seek out more information on how to make this a success.

I look forward to spending more time here and learning lots over the next few weeks. In the meantime, I want to thank in advance anyone who can define "nofollow" and "dofollow" to me. I've never heard these terms before, and I don't want to do anything wrong to get myself banned from this site.

Best Seller, Jan 31, 2017 IP