1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yitsy, Feb 16, 2016.

Hello all!

I recently got involved on Digital Point because of a friend. I love the community here. I was originally just going to use the Design Contest section and peace out but I started to navigate this place and I have fallen in love with the community.

Thanks for being such a great resource <3

Also I am learning to become an online-entrepreneur so if you have some tips and suggestions please show/tell me!

Yitsy, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  2. Sonya M

Sonya M Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello Yitsy, Welcome!

Sonya M, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  3. Yitsy

Yitsy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello! Thanks for the welcoming! What brings you to digitalpoint?

Yitsy, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I whole heartily agree, they are a pretty good bunch here.:) Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  5. Yitsy

Yitsy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know! It's such a good community. What brought you to DP @Spoiltdiva

Yitsy, Feb 16, 2016 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I came here looking for a good SEO and to check out the writers. I found what I needed and stayed. I like to drop by daily to get my mind off of stuff, and to pick up tech tips when I can.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  7. Yitsy

Yitsy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How're the writers? I'm compiling a team for a writing website and I checked a few out but haven't done any business with then.

Yitsy, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    My criteria may not be the same as yours. There are many here masquerading as writers and there are those that have talent. You'll have to navigate through this yourself. Good luck to you with all.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 17, 2016 IP
    Yitsy likes this.
  9. Sonya M

Sonya M Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yitsy, I stopped by to get marketing tips and get to know people and ended up writing for a few people.
    Still in the process of learning my way around the site. The people seem friendly, so I guess I'll stick around and see what happens.

Sonya M, Feb 18, 2016 IP
    Yitsy likes this.
  10. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DigitalPoint forum! :) You're so right about the community love. I've been here for the same reason, to be able to help others, interact and ask for other people opinions and learn more everyday.

In fact, I've just launched DearWordpress.com, so please let me know what do you think about it? It's going to be a Wordpress blog for bloggers, online-entrepreneurs, SEO, Social Media, Internet Marketing and such other technical topics.

With that said, motivation has always been my favorite topic. You can see that on Twitter @dearwordpress about why motivation brings me the followers I have, checkout the tweets.

It's been a long time and I've seen many ups and downs here. But if you can see my DP, it still says am a DP member. I like to present myself so just for the sake of oneness of our community. We're part of one good platform.

Mmmmm.... in our times, there were not many people to greet newcomers. So I feel it's amazing that people are really wishing each other. And it's so inspiring that you've joined as a premium member. That's honestly commendable.

Without much ado, very warm welcome to this forum! :) Enjoy your time here and would love to hear back from you. Thanks.

GAdsense, Feb 18, 2016 IP
    Yitsy likes this.
  11. Yitsy

Yitsy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. It's funny my current side I am building is on Wordpress. It's a very powerful tool. I am glad that it is around. I am still in the tweaking phase. we just launched a month ago and we're getting content out there!

I checked out your website. You give a lot of good tips. :) Yeah. I joined as Premium. I was in a rush to find a good logo and I couldn't wait for the 48 hours and 3 likes. :D

Yitsy, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  12. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey! You are most welcome. Indeed, WordPress is powering almost 25% of web right now. Let me know if you need my help with anything at anytime, especially if that's WordPress or web related.

Thanks for your good words about my blog. Appreciate it. :)

GAdsense, Feb 23, 2016 IP
    Yitsy likes this.
  13. Claviceps

Claviceps Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DigitalPoint!

Claviceps, Feb 28, 2016 IP
    Yitsy likes this.