1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello World ...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OzarkGranny, Jan 1, 2016.

I am starting to see that phrase a lot lately, as I have re-started my project of blogging on the Internet. I have recently retired from my 20> years in building the Internet on the networking side and now intend to build the Internet on the content side. This is me: http://mo8th.com/tori/ ;)

I hope that I can finally devote some time in trying to understand how to develop content so that I can supplement my income. So far, it is not working so well, so I decided to seek out some professionals here at DigitalPoint. :)

I am also interested in selling some of my LLLL/LLLLL and other domains, after dusting them off.

So Hello DigitalPoint and I hope, this being the first day of the New Year, that I will be directed to the appropriate path that my aspirations of becoming a 'world class' blogger will be met!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    OzarkGranny, Jan 1, 2016 IP
  2. Luwis

Luwis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Ozark
    I'm new member too. Happy new year, and success for you.

Luwis, Jan 1, 2016 IP
  3. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, and welcome to the Digital point forum. Its good to know that you are an experianced person regarding your field, Blogging. Hopefully you will be adjusted here soon and your experiance will be helpful for other members,
    regards,
    Mohsin

mohsin qureshi, Jan 2, 2016 IP