1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HELLO WORLD! (New)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cameron Hill, Sep 3, 2016.

Hey there!

I'm Cameron Hill, I joined a couple days ago, so I'll introduce myself

I’m a rugby player, and I run an online business on the side. I have a burning passion for the game, and I’ve gone from a skinny 55kg kid at 14 years old in the school C-team to playing at a semi-professional standard at 18 years old. I’ve put on about 15lbs of muscle in the past 3.5 months over my offseason, going from about 81kg to 87.5kg, while dropping from 12.5% body fat to 10%. I’m 6ft. I work very closely with my coach, Shannon Stewart, who is a coach over at Strength Camp, Elliott Hulse’s gym in St. Petersburg Florida.

From constantly researching ways to get bigger, stronger, and more athletic over the past few years, as well as the methods for developing skills in my sport, I’ve empowered myself and others to achieve their goals. I have very high aspirations for myself in my rugby career. I work closely with trusted mentors and coaches, and pick who i take advice from very carefully, as in the past I have been paralyzed with information overload, and this is without doubt a problem for the majority of people searching the internet nowadays.

I am also now a student of Sport and Exercise Science at Loughborough University, UK.

I’m here to provide as much value as possible to as many people as possible, while also picking up some tips/resources from those who are more experienced than me.

My hobbies include spending time with friends, and providing as much value as possible to people through my online business. I have a website under construction at the time of posting, and I have a YouTube channel, which I’m just starting to post videos on again. You’ll see a younger, perhaps a little more immature version of Cameron Hill there, but I’m very authentic and genuine so you’ll get a decent representation of who I am. If you're interested, just type in Cameron Hill and it'll come up.

If you ever have any questions for me about anything at all, whether it be how to make money online, affiliate marketing, wordpress etc. or even personal development/excelling in your sport (including power/oly lifting), please do contact me/reply to my posts/threads. Helping people where I can is what I love to do! Let’s share some great value with each other and help each other on our journeys.

All the best

Cam

Cameron Hill, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  2. Amina Mbaye

Amina Mbaye Member

Best Answers:
    Your Most Welcome Cameron in digital point forum.

Amina Mbaye, Sep 4, 2016 IP