1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello Web Development - AKA my road to a Tesla

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RoadToTesla, Feb 8, 2017.

Hey there everybody,

This post marks the true beginning of my road to a Tesla.
    Over the past year I've been learning about the ins and outs of the web dev world through a mentor who's been doing this stuff since the early days of the internet. So far I've got a decent grasp of HTML and PHP, as well as a basic understanding of JQuery, Online Marketing, Web Design, and Management.
    I'm currently in charge of a couple of projects including a SaaS web app and a viral science news website. Daily activities include bugfixing, posting facebook ads, managing article writers, and trying to gain traction.
    I'm here to join the community, help out where I can and get some applicable advice from others in the sphere. My current goal is to make enough money online to buy a shiny new Tesla from Our Lord And Savior Elon Musk so I can cruise around in silence and style rather than the loud, slow shitbox that is my current car.

Hello World!

RoadToTesla, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  2. highphiverr

highphiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there, that's a great goal to have. If you ever run into difficulties, then just remember WHY you started in the first place.

highphiverr, Feb 9, 2017 IP