1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello to all

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by pksirivolu78, Sep 12, 2010.

Hi, I am a new user, registered here just now, I work for American call centers have rich experience of answering over the phone billing issues of US customers, across, banking, retail and entertainment industry, I am looking to increase my income , I am planning to take up courses, in writing ( copy writing & Technical writing,)Blogs, SEO's etc etc but that might take a lil longer, to start getting my first pay check .

In the meantime I am looking to work on some simple Data Entry, Validation, Copy Paste kind of work, as I am relatively new here I am clueless as to how to find such work here and how to bid for them etc etc, I need to know what are such other jobs that can be done with no prior experience and qualification.

I need your guidance plzzz

TIA :)

pksirivolu78, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  2. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about this forum, but I know on backpage.com there are tons of people who offer such services. There are thousands of people on there who would be happy to pay someone if they post ads for them. Just an idea!

vitalbusiness, Sep 12, 2010 IP