1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello There .... Help if you can.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gabriel Kariuki, Feb 6, 2020.

Hello, my name is Gabriel Kariuki from Kenya. I am here to learn and sharpen my skills in digital marketing. At the moment my experience level is 0. I am still learning the process but I do have a special request for you. I would like to gain experience in social media management and in ad management. I do not expect to be paid, my services will be free in return of experience. If you have an opportunity feel free to contact me.

Gabriel Kariuki, Feb 6, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  2. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wait a minute, you want to promote "my" website for "free" on a social media of my choice and you want to do it for free too, and you are calling it "me helping YOU"? :) :D

Sure, why not!

Here is a website:
    https://BabyCheers.com/

Its a "baby names" website, focusing mainly on numerology and zodiac sign methods to suggest baby names.

Current traffic of that website is very low. I do not promote it at all, no time at all.

If you can promote that website on twitter and facebook, I will be more than happy to give you a recommendation letter, a testimonial etc.

In the process, if you need any help etc, from me, I will definitely help you.

I don't want any paid ad campaigns for this website.

However, if I do like your work, then I will hire you on a project to project basis to promote some of my other websites, more serious websites, ones that generate income for me...

You can send me a private message (conversation), and let me know what you are doing and how you are doing.

JEET, Feb 6, 2020 IP
  3. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest that you use YouTube to learn and apply that knowledge in small projects.

Private Loader, Feb 7, 2020 IP