1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello quarantiners

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ellisenwang, Apr 22, 2020.

Hello Digital Point community

I'm Ellisen from New York and I'm an email copywriter. Fun fact: This is actually the first Internet marketing forum I've ever joined.

And I'm here because ever since COVID-19 happened and being forced to stay home, I'm always looking for online communities to be a part of. Before all this, I used to go to networking events all the time so I guess being here is a way to substitute that.

I'll leave it at that. I won't even bother explaining what I do. I think everyone in this community knows what a copywriter is lol.

Take care!

ellisenwang, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi welcome, this is much safer than going out... but hopefully that will change. NY certainly seems to be taking a hiding right now.

sarahk, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  3. Javier-Ramos.com

Javier-Ramos.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This forum and working on my site Javier-Ramos.com has kept me sane, I usually spend a lot of time outside but now I have been stuck indoors so I have been working hard on my content and marketing, this forum has a wealth of information that you could spend years here and you would learn something new every day!

Good luck and stay safe!

Javier-Ramos.com, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  4. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Every day I see news about New York and I feel shocked. Stay home and stay safe.
    However, I don't know so much about copywriter. Just a little bit.

tareqjhe1, Apr 22, 2020 IP
  5. amandagraylinng

amandagraylinng Peon

Best Answers:
    I love that this forum has been able to substitute that sense of community and networking for you! I am looking to do the same:) and learn as I go along!

amandagraylinng, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  6. Jason Clay

Jason Clay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forum Ellisen. I'm in the middle of NYC and Philly in NJ, so I know that the quarantine for us is pretty extreme. Stay safe!

Jason Clay, Apr 24, 2020 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    NJ here near NYC. This is the perfect time to mentally reset and readjust focus. You should focus on learning a new skill.

NetStar, Apr 26, 2020 IP