1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello! My name is Jaser :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Viverra, Feb 8, 2015.

It's nice to be here. Finally I decided to make an introduction. I been here for a couple of years, but never actually joined this part of the forums. Anyway, I am Jaser from Denmark, soon to be twenty years old, so I am fresh and eager to start my own business and stuff like that. My programmer friend and I started our own business recently, making websites and getting paid for it. We recently had a satisfied client, who paid $2000+, so even though we're new to this business, we're not that newbie ;)

@ If you are looking for someone to create your Anime, Gaming or anything else community website, then let me know. You can check out Gibfolio.comif you want, but it's currently under development, so might take a while before things starts working in there. However, yeah! You could also always contact me here on Digitalpoint :p

Viverra, Feb 8, 2015 IP