1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello, I'm here to grow my portfolio and gain more experience

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by A_Craven, Feb 28, 2017.

Hello,

I've joined Digital Point so that I can offer my services as a Front End Developer. I'm looking to grow my portfolio and gain more experience so that I can find a permanent role in the future.

I am a self taught front end developer, (my online portfolio can be viewed at http://www.andrewcraven.co/) unfortunately not long after I started to learn web developing I found out that I had thyroid cancer. It was a massive shock for me and it has definitely slowed down my career progression but everything is fine now and I am wanting to kick on with things which is why I am here.

I'm not looking to make a lot of money from the work that I do as I see it as an investment in my future, I want to create really good projects that I can then show off to potential employers.

I'd really like to connect more with people within the web developing community so that I can progress more as well as offer advice to people who are just starting out and going down similar paths that I did not too long ago.

A_Craven, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  2. AdamSee

AdamSee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck Andrew, that's quite a story

AdamSee, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  3. Tyler19

Tyler19 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice introduction, Andrew. Good luck!

Tyler19, Mar 12, 2017 IP