1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello, I'm Bill - I'm an entrepreneur, and work as an author as well.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by billll, Aug 6, 2016.

Hello,

I hope you all are great. Well, I'm new here. Not exactly new per se, but I just joined it after a very long time. I've spent almost 8 years you can say in Internet Marketing, and I failed numerous too (I accept it!). I tried various methods, and now at least I know which worked for me and which didn't. Unlike before, now I know what's the best option.

Now, of course, I'm not saying that I'm expert in almost all the niches of Internet Marketing, but at least I can say that I've mastered a few, and I can definitely help those beginners who are struggling with this giant (Internet Marketing).

Well, that's me. And, hi again. I hope, I'll help you out in your journey. And, especially thank you to the authorities of Digital Point, as they've given me a chance to participate in this community.

Thank you again!

Regards.

billll, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  2. jusfer

jusfer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello and welcome, i'm new here too
    i hope help each other

jusfer, Aug 6, 2016 IP