1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello, I am Trevor!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trevor Grogitsky, Mar 3, 2017.

Hello everyone at DigitalPoint, I am Trevor Grogitsky an 18-year-old from a small town in North Carolina. I live in a college town who population is half of what it says when college is not in session. There are not many people in this town that use the internet like me and I have made a quick buck off of showing them all what I can do and going to local businesses and helping them build their online image. I have created Arcanum Development with a friend of mine and we currently are working on a few projects. We have an app called Sphere Bounce, it is very hard and frustrating to play at times but that what we think draws the users to keep going at it. We have a few websites that we are working on the only one open to the public is wonderlogos.com. WonderLogos is a design and development company that offers businesses the same thing I would offer to my local clients. We also have a Minecraft server under development, we believe Minecraft is a great way to build a community up with kids and launching our apps though that community would really help make them get larger.

I have come here looking to gain experience in how to run and manage successful businesses. I have a lot of ideas and ways that I think I could make money but I need to understand more about business before I am ready to just jump all in. I plan to go to college for my MBA and a minor in marketing, but that isn't until fall and even then I still have 2 years of general bs before I get to the good stuff. So I am coming here looking to get a head start and make it possible to start my online entrepreneurship to begin. If any of you would like to guide me or offer suggestions you can email me at or add my skype trevormagic, everyone else feel free to just post anything below it is all appreciated a lot!

Trevor Grogitsky, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  2. Tyler19

Tyler19 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice introduction, welcome to the community

Tyler19, Mar 12, 2017 IP