1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello, Hope I Can Help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SEO-Jay, Oct 19, 2017.

Hello Digital Point Community,

Nice to meet you.

I've been operating online for over 15+ years and have a lot of experience from a variety of businesses and projects. Specifically, my experience falls within the scope of eCommerce and Digital Marketing:SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Email Marketing.

I'm here to help answer your questions and find the solutions to your problems that you may be facing. I'm also here to network and meet fellow individuals that share similar interests to me.

Feel free to contact me, I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Jeremy

SEO-Jay, Oct 19, 2017 IP
  2. lyhiz

lyhiz Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP!

lyhiz, Oct 20, 2017 IP
  3. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great to meet you as well Jeremy. I have done some stuff in the pass with ecommerce and this is a great time of year to make some easy money with it. Today I mostl focus on affiliate marketing although I do have a couple of products listed on some networks and have affiliates market them for me. I suppose in the end its all about getting a boat load of traffic on a daily basis.

EPol83, Oct 20, 2017 IP
  4. Ciprian Bitter

Ciprian Bitter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's nice to have you here, because a lot of people need your experience.
    If you have any books/articles you'd like to recommend on the matter of how to communicate effectively on the internet, I'm all eyes :)

Ciprian Bitter, Oct 23, 2017 IP
  5. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Welcome to DigitalPoint.

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP