1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello from Washington DC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dr. Carey Nathan, Feb 8, 2016.

Hi everyone, my name is Stuart. I am from the capital of the world - Washington DC where marijuana is legal and life is full of political fun. I have few forums, one is for everything and two others are specific in health - weight loss and another one is freelance writing. Some are PR5 and been around the block... You know what I mean :).

I am all about ethical SEO and do not require money as a form of payment for links. If you are looking for handshake partnership, I am reasonable person, let's talk.

I will football spammers out of my forums and blogs.... I personally hate spammers, they are the trash of the internet. So if you have your game straight and you are making good money on the internet, let's talk and see where we can share some authority with each other. I used to make 7 digits and got punished for not being careful, got spammed left and right. Now I am in the different ball game. Anyone curious about my sites can PM me.

Dr. Carey Nathan, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, quick interest about your site, btw what your method for earning 7 digits..is adsense or..?

robyries, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  3. Dr. Carey Nathan

Dr. Carey Nathan Guest

Best Answers:
    I am owner of popular product and it's been selling since 2009. It's a brand and I've been doing OK with marketing it. Well not lately :) Trying to come back to life. Currently hosting forums and trying to build as many ehtical links as I can. Used to get screwed left and right. Now got little better with my SEO skills and all that. Right now I am looking for someone who can post article with dowfollow link in Forbes for me.

Here, I'll show you I am not a liar:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    Dr. Carey Nathan, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  4. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are not ethical yourself, and you hate spammers....
    and you probably never dropped a link in your life, right?

You are from Wash, D.C alright....

dscurlock, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  5. Dr. Carey Nathan

Dr. Carey Nathan Guest

Best Answers:
    I used to pay people, now I am doing it myself..

Yes spammers who pretended that they do a good job for me, getting paid $10,000+ per months and got me in trouble with Google on the first place.... See spam gets you no where. Now I am out of money and they are out of work. With my budget, everything could have been different. But people are greedy and willing to take short cuts for small gains... They lost a lot more. They lost HUGE client and now everybody back to square one. That's why I HATE SPAM!!! I still have my URLs which are HUGE authority and I got the hookups everywhere. Now I don't trust the word anybody says to me. I make connections with good people for links. I am not that stupid as people used to probably call me when I was sending them money for SEO. See by screwing client like me, you are doing nothing else, but screwing yourself the most... Reputation, your track record means more business :)....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
    Dr. Carey Nathan, Feb 9, 2016 IP