1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello from TheCreativeMrs

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheCreativeMrs, Oct 15, 2016.

Hello all,

I'm excited that I found the site through Google when I went searching for Graphic Design Forums. I am a college student and I am working on my degree in Graphic Communications with digital media emphasis. I have two semesters left and I'm thrilled about this career path that I picked.

I have a small online shop that I began in 2008. First it began with handcrafted jewelry then I offered graphics in 2010. I love creating logos, invitations, engagement announcements, and other various digital goodies.

I hope I can learn from the best on this site and contribute to the site as well.

I think that's about it for my introduction! Thank you for reading my introduction.

Rebekah

TheCreativeMrs, Oct 15, 2016 IP
  2. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to our comunity, have fun and enjoy or forums :D

SirDubin, Oct 15, 2016 IP
  3. TheCreativeMrs

TheCreativeMrs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you.

TheCreativeMrs, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A warm welcome to you Rebekah! It would be great if you start an interesting thread regarding your experience in Graphic Communications with digital media emphasis so that we will have a great discussion. Cheers!

KylieSweet, Oct 17, 2016 IP