1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello from Thailand

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Thaihosting, Feb 7, 2015.

I signed up here at Digital Point because I am always looking to expand my skill set, but also because, as is evident from my profile name, I would like to represent my little business here.

I'm a 38 year old systems admin from Thailand (originally Denmark), who has worked extensively with both frontend and backup development, and obviously also with servers. I am currently trying to lift the products that our company offers to the next level, but I can't do that without input from other professional. Hopefully, I will be able to help others by contributing some of my knowledge as well.

I am extremely interested in talking to anybody who is thinking about, or is already, doing business online in Thailand. The country has a ton of potential, but it's also limited in some regards. For instance, we struggle with insanely high prices for international bandwidth and work ethics that are occasionally quite hard to comprehend for a pale Dane like myself. What, if any, are your experiences with doing business online in Thailand?

Also, I am still trying to wrap my head around exactly what Digital Point is. I came here mainly for the forums, but if someone can tell me a bit more about the full package, I would really appreciate it.

Thaihosting, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  2. Seogoogle1

Seogoogle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP Community hope you will stay with us.

Seogoogle1, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  3. 1234nasir

1234nasir Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome dear, but first try to contribute something good there in your interested categories just to make your profile reputable and familiar mark.

1234nasir, Feb 8, 2015 IP